It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Milan want Tevez... again. On loan with the option to buy... again. City have probably told them to f*ck off... again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=374251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=374251</a>

Most tedious transfer window ever then? Has John Cross told us RvP hates us yet today and isn't joining?
galliani never learns, no chance we are loaning out any of our strikers much less selling tevez to them

If City are giving serious consideration to the option of 3 at the back, and if the rumour is true that Marwood has been to Barcelona, then I think we are in for Dani Alves.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
If City are giving serious consideration to the option of 3 at the back, and if the rumour is true that Marwood has been to Barcelona, then I think we are in for Dani Alves.

i think the 3 at the back would be used but not as much as people think. we'll soon know if bob gets rid of micah.

There was a rumour that the player we were looking at was Alcantara.

What's exciting about City's current team is that Hart, Richards, Kompany, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Balotelli, Johnson are all young and will get better and better.

We did not assemble this team to buy players at their peak, we bought them with a deliberate strategy in mind, and some fans don't get it. They are addicted to transfers for the sake of it. I'd like 1 or 2 additions for the 1st team squad if we can find players better than what we have and beat Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid to their signature.

Don't give me Alves and the like. A couple of years ago we may have tried for a transfer like that.

Marvin said:
There was a rumour that the player we were looking at was Alcantara.

Just fishing for a valuation of his services by the sounds of it. Is he due a contract renegotiation with Barca any time soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.