It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seosa said:
Mad 4 It said:
Rammyblues said:
RVP, DDR, Agger I can live with that.

Pedro would be the icing on the cake :)

More FM bollocks from you, do you never give up?

Thanks for that, I forgot you think you're the oracle. Don't you ever give up dishing our abuse and slagging other bluemooner off. Don't you ever give up...

LoveCity said:
Mirror says we're moving for Scott Sinclair as a cheap addition as Mancini wants more pace in the squad which Johnson doesn't provide (same article says he wants to sell Johnson FWIW).

I'd be happy with that. Decent player that wouldn't mind the rotation.

Ovo said:
LoveCity said:
Mirror says we're moving for Scott Sinclair as a cheap addition as Mancini wants more pace in the squad which Johnson doesn't provide (same article says he wants to sell Johnson FWIW).

35 goals in his last two seasons is not a bad return either, although 22 were in the Championship and 8 in the Premier League. But a pacy winger with a goal threat who is used to the tiki-taka style from Swansea would give us a fresh option. I'd take almost anyone over Johnson right now though, he was terrible yet again today with another start. That contract given to him in December though makes it hard to move him to a club of his level like Sunderland or Everton.

LoveCity said:
Ovo said:
LoveCity said:

35 goals in his last two seasons is not a bad return either, although 22 were in the Championship and 8 in the Premier League. But a pacy winger with a goal threat who is used to the tiki-taka style from Swansea would give us a fresh option. I'd take almost anyone over Johnson right now though, he was terrible yet again today with another start. That contract given to him in December though makes it hard to move him to a club of his level like Sunderland or Everton.

Good post. I've never not supported a City player but I'm getting there with Johnson. Sinclair would be a great buy and a good improvement on Johnson. Like you say, he's used to the passing style we play and he's got pace, something we lack. His missus isn't half bad either!

Helen Flanagan to become a City fan shocker,have we got a shirt big enough for her to pose in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.