It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
loffers said:
Looks like that's us out of the RVP saga to me

I can see how you could interpret that as the RVP saga coming to an end, but why do you interpret it to be an unhappy ending for us?

Mancini saying its not looking likley followed by "the ending" video so seems quite accurate. but then there's content in the video that could be talking about other things.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini and his associates have since publicly briefed he wants four or five, I believe it will be closer to three or four by the end of this window.

The sources for info come from a very specific area, so they will regularly contradict reports elsewhere in the media, and even different factions within our club.

All I can state, again, the very nature of the players we have targeted makes them problematic and protracted.

Despite this, and the jokey bomb references, by very definition, always subjective.

Mancini is like Oliver, always asking for more, all managers are the same.

However, I am excited by the drip.

How dare you call Mancini a drip !!

Tolm...You are such a tease.All the Transfer forum lurkers will be creaming themselves in the next 2 weeks with that last post.

I assume that when you say protracted that the players we are in for are top class.

Oh well - Glad to say I am not a flapper.

simonmdm said:
tonea2003 said:
for someone who has never watched this what does the final scene mean?

I may be wrong as I have never seen it, but it just cuts out mid sentence or something?

I don't have a clue what it could mean in terms of players coming in/out though!

-- Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 am --

tonea2003 said:
for someone who has never watched this what does the final scene mean?

I may be wrong as I have never seen it, but it just cuts out mid sentence or something?

I don't have a clue what it could mean in terms of players coming in/out though!

It means whatever you wish it to mean.

Matt Diablo said:
Del_Bosque said:
He gets shot at the end that's why it goes to a black screen and the credits role

no he doesn't! Its left open ended so I don't know where you get that from?!

David Chase has given a few in depth interviews explaining.

The guy in the members only jacket kills him.

It cuts to black as Tony is the main focus of the show and it ends as his life ends.

You don't see or hear the shot as they make a point of saying "you probably don't even hear it" when talking about Bobby getting whacked earlier on

Can we expect to hear something official soon regarding some transfers? Be they in or out.

Forget about who City are signing, the important question is, Tolmie did you have a good hoilday? where did you go? was it warm? did you buy Toblerone and Vodka in the airport?

Well I'm glad I now know the ending to the Sopranos. Saves me watching it all. Now it's been ruined can anyone shed some light on transfers?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
minimalistic said:
Ducado said:
It's very quiet isn't it

Just putting another coat of emulsion on the wall so that I can watch it dry as the week progresses.

Mix it with a little thinners, this will prolong the drying process. Saving you money on paint when you have to repeat the process through until August 31st.
Thanks for the tip. Will bear that in mind as I have already spent a small fortune on paint.

If you know your Sopranos, and this particular final scene, things always come in threes.

Meadow parks her car three times, it is supposed to represent the attempts of Tony's life.

We always get our men if we want them badly enough.

Hankies on standy-by...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.