It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If you know your Sopranos, and this particular final scene, things always come in threes.

Meadow parks her car three times, it is supposed to represent the attempts of Tony's life.

We always get our men if we want them badly enough.

Hankies on standy-by...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA[/youtube]

Elgar!. you dont just pull that one out of the bag for any old player!.

B3nStr0ng said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqpDxCo2vic[/youtube]

I remember this video from another of TH's threads. Cant think for the life of me what is was tho, ring any bells with anyone?

Sussed it...

Tolmies fave band is Journey...

I can highly recommend Infinity from around 1978, one of the best rock albums ever.

Steve Perrys vocals on this album are just amazing..

adrianr said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If you know your Sopranos, and this particular final scene, things always come in threes.

Meadow parks her car three times, it is supposed to represent the attempts of Tony's life.

Hankies on standy-by...

Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi.
<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 am --<br /><br />
adrianr said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Hankies on standy-by...

Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi Please be De Rossi.

This transfer window is certainly dragging. We've got an extremely good squad, but that doesn't mean there aren't improvements to be made. There's a noticeable lack of quality in depth when it comes to the Centre Half position, once you look past Kompany and Lescott the other options (an ageing, declining Toure and a raw, inexperienced Savic) are hardly stellar. Then you've got a lack of width in the midfield areas with just Johnson really as an option there.

With only 3 and a half weeks left now until the transfer window closes, and less than a week until our season begins (albeit with the pretty meaningless Community Shield) I'm sure it was in no-ones plans to still be without a meaningful signing. If we bring someone in at this stage they will have to do their bedding in, in terms of tactics, formations and generally settling into a new team, a new city and possibly a new country, whilst the season is progressing. That's hardly ideal.

You've got to start asking the question "Why exactly is it that we've not managed to strengthen the squad in the way Mancini would have wished"?

Del_Bosque said:
Matt Diablo said:
Del_Bosque said:
He gets shot at the end that's why it goes to a black screen and the credits role

no he doesn't! Its left open ended so I don't know where you get that from?!

David Chase has given a few in depth interviews explaining.

The guy in the members only jacket kills him.

It cuts to black as Tony is the main focus of the show and it ends as his life ends.

You don't see or hear the shot as they make a point of saying "you probably don't even hear it" when talking about Bobby getting whacked earlier on

Sure learnt, its a long time since I saw the last episode and it was that intense its a blur

mmmmmm hankys at the ready shitttttttttttt im at work if im thinking on the same wavelength tolm ;-) hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.