It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
Reading the stuff on the RVP thread and then reading our old groundsmans twitter, I don't have much faith in Marwood.

I think it's Mancini's fault.

Any other manager would have stepped in & sorted it.
You never hear Ferguson or Mourinho blaming others when they miss transfer targets.

Actually I don't think that at all, but see how easy it is to spout utter shite about our club & drag it through the fucking mud ?

Neville Kneville said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Reading the stuff on the RVP thread and then reading our old groundsmans twitter, I don't have much faith in Marwood.

I think it's Mancini's fault.

Any other manager would have stepped in & sorted it.
You never hear Ferguson or Mourinho blaming others when they miss transfer targets.

Actually I don't think that at all, but see how easy it is to spout utter shite about our club & drag it through the fucking mud ?

God knows if the groundsman is making all of it up through bitterness or whatever but a lot of the stuff he says does seem to add up, was Marwood brought in by Cook? If so then I really am not sure about the guy.

Try and ignore what Ged Coyne says. It was his own fault for losing his job in the first place.

There are 17 fruit gums in a standard packet,making it difficult to maintain any 2 in the mouth merchants (like me).A letter of complaint has gone in to
the manufacturers customer services dept.I find 3 in the mouth stick to my teeth during mastication,causing me to invest in toothpicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.