It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forzacitizens said:
Mancio said:
Forzacitizens said:
Llorente o Dzeko? Dico sempre che i migliori sono i nostri...", l

By my Italian that says "Llorente or Dzeko, I always say that the best are ours"

Let me say my Italian likely is better than your :--)

Perhaps your English to Italian, but not Italian to English :)

Here you have a point ;)

Anyway that one was just as a "no comment"

McFcMiKe7 said:
Forzacitizens said:
OUT

NDJ
Dzeko

IN

De Rossi
Cavani
That would be FANTASTIC

Really!? You think?

:)

I'd prefer Pedro to Cavani though, who would offer us more options, on both wings as well as in the middle. But those two additions to our squad would most probably make us PL champions again, as well as take us very far in the CL.

Now i don't know why i just thought this, only a bit of fun though.

How would you react if our next signing, just out of nowhere, was the return of Shaun Wright Phillips?

Forzacitizens said:
Mancio said:
Forzacitizens said:
Yes, he's said the best players are theirs

He only says "the best players are the ones we own"

Llorente o Dzeko? Dico sempre che i migliori sono i nostri...", l

By my Italian that says "Llorente or Dzeko, I always say that the best are ours"

You can translate it as 'I always say ours are the best'.

Matt the Giant said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
Forzacitizens said:
OUT

NDJ
Dzeko

IN

De Rossi
Cavani
That would be FANTASTIC

Really!? You think?

I'd prefer Pedro to Cavani though, who would offer us more options, on both wings as well as in the middle. But those two additions to our squad would most probably make us PL champions again, as well as take us very far in the CL.
I would rather have Falcao over Cavani and Pedro because i think the way Napoli set up is perfect for Cavani and that gets the best out of him and we dont play like that. Either way i think Both of them are better then Dzeko.

I see Pedro as a winger

McFcMiKe7 said:
Matt the Giant said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
That would be FANTASTIC

Really!? You think?

I would rather have Falcao over Cavani and Pedro because i think the way Napoli set up is perfect for Cavani and that gets the best out of him and we dont play like that. Either way i think Both of them are better then Dzeko.

I see Pedro as a winger

Fully agree with everything you said regarding Cavani and Falcao. But I don't think seeing Pedro as a winger is something which makes him an invalid option for our striker force. He's the second best finisher in Barcelona you know, and is equally adept with both of his feet, making him very very versatile. Plus his pace and admirable engine would really be an asset for us. He could be used as a striker, left/right winger/midfielder, attacking central midfielder... but not all at the same time though.
;)

McFcMiKe7 said:
Matt the Giant said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
That would be FANTASTIC

Really!? You think?

I see Pedro as a winger

Given Cavani's work rate could he be played on the left of a 3-5-2 with Silva on the other side?

still? at least the weekend we'll have games to keep us occupied, these long workweeks of innuendo and rumor make me despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.