It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yet again a day goes by and zip, nothing, not a rumour, not a sniff of a rumour. I am starting to think we go with what we have :-)

Rammyblues said:
Well yet again a day goes by and zip, nothing, not a rumour, not a sniff of a rumour. I am starting to think we go with what we have :-)

Sameoldsameold...same old team same old players same old manager same old owner same old fans same old ground same old results same old title....

I can live with that :)

Well we missed our trip in the Community Shield but the Champions League will be not too shabby.

Rammyblues said:
Be nice to get out of group stages in CL and have a trip to Wembley or am I asking too much. :-)

Champions League final is at Wembley this season so we could get 4 chances to go.

League Cup Final
Fa Cup Semi and Final
Champions League Final

one can dream!!

sam-caddick said:
Rammyblues said:
Be nice to get out of group stages in CL and have a trip to Wembley or am I asking too much. :-)

Champions League final is at Wembley this season so we could get 4 chances to go.

League Cup Final
Fa Cup Semi and Final
Champions League Final

one can dream!!
What's the 4th chance?

EDIT: Read it wrong lol

I would think Bobby is going to be very frustrated if it stays like this, he will have drawn up his list of targets and we havent landed any of them..

It will be interesting to see his body language when questioned about transfers tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.