It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tilbz said:
I'm on bluemoon on tapatalk on my phone and every time this thread starts again tapatalk says I've not participated in it so I've got to search for it. Can any help?
In Settings - My default view is set to "latest" so shows all active threads irrespective of participation

Own up... whos the City Fan with Van Persie on their shirt...

Rag Cafe is having a wank fest over it again... why do we have that special kind of idiot..

I'm surprised The Mirror haven't photoshopped a van Persie tattoo on to some imaginary City fan's back yet.

sniff said:
Own up... whos the City Fan with Van Persie on their shirt...

Rag Cafe is having a wank fest over it again... why do we have that special kind of idiot..

Cavendish Press by any chance?

Anybody feeling a little too cheerful have a read to the end

Manchester City
Nir Biton left on the side by Manchester City
August 17, 2012

Manchester City will not be following up their interest in Israel international Nir Biton.

The Blues played the 20-year-old midfielder against Arsenal in the tour match in Beijing. He also spent time at Carrington last season. City were interested in taking Biton on loan but work permit regulations don’t allow for loans and City were not convinced of the 6ft 5in player.

The Blues have also put the future of striker John Guidetti on hold until he recovers from a nervous problem which caused him to lose sensation in his right leg. Guidetti is not expected to be fit until the end of October at the earliest

City insist they have not made another bid for Italy star Daniele de Rossi, despite claims they have lodged a £33m offer with his club Roma, while another summer target, Javi Martinez, has joined Bayern Munich for £31m.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1586477_nir-biton-left-on-the-side-by-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ester-city</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.