It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is when Mancini had his meeting in Abu Dhabi everything seemed so positive, sign a couple of players who we needed just as RM and Barca would do try and close the gap on Bayern, RM and Barca and have a real go at CL while trying to hold on to prem. This summer we have improved the squad but not enough in my opinion to challenge the three heavy weights of Europe. PSG have (accept they may have further to go) but in real terms I would suggest for any European adventure we are in fact falling behind those three. We cannot escape Yaya going to ACON that will be at or around the time when knock out stages of CL start again. For whatever reason I reckon we have missed the boat. Everyone can say there are two weeks left but it took us two and a half weeks to get Rodwell, the names being banded about on here I reckon will take a hell of a lot longer than that. I just hope to god I am wrong.

Rammyblues said:
Thing is when Mancini had his meeting in Abu Dhabi everything seemed so positive, sign a couple of players who we needed just as RM and Barca would do try and close the gap on Bayern, RM and Barca and have a real go at CL while trying to hold on to prem. This summer we have improved the squad but not enough in my opinion to challenge the three heavy weights of Europe. PSG have (accept they may have further to go) but in real terms I would suggest for any European adventure we are in fact falling behind those three. We cannot escape Yaya going to ACON that will be at or around the time when knock out stages of CL start again. For whatever reason I reckon we have missed the boat. Everyone can say there are two weeks left but it took us two and a half weeks to get Rodwell, the names being banded about on here I reckon will take a hell of a lot longer than that. I just hope to god I am wrong.

Falling behind PSG? Cmon mate. They've signed some quality players but overall their squad is still far behind ours.

Falling behind PSG? Cmon mate. They've signed some quality players but overall their squad is still far behind ours.

Must have misled, I meant falling behing Bayern, RM and Barca.

Do we really need to sign anyone before new year or at all, we have a great squad and jimmy jimmy starting to blossom and Carlos the jackal looking for blood I think everything is looking rosy!

Rammyblues said:

Must have misled, I meant falling behing Bayern, RM and Barca.

Speaking of PSG, and I know its early days, but I watched there game the other day, they really remind me of us, when the takeover just happened. They have a handful of quality players, and the rest are average at best. Still plenty of work for them to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.