It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
citytill1die84 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Would say ours and Uniteds are even im hoping De Rossi and Sinclair will change that though.

Even? not a chance we don't rely on 37 year olds. We have a much better squad than them the starting 11 maybe close but we have quality backups unlike them.
Disagree, we have a better starting 11 but rely on certain individuals much more than United thats why they finished level on points with us. Plus with rvp and Kagwara it will make it even more difficult.

The rely on Shrek when he's out there shit.

SebastianBlue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
citytill1die84 said:
Even? not a chance we don't rely on 37 year olds. We have a much better squad than them the starting 11 maybe close but we have quality backups unlike them.
Disagree, we have a better starting 11 but rely on certain individuals much more than United thats why they finished level on points with us. Plus with rvp and Kagwara it will make it even more difficult.

They signed another Japanese midfielder?

Racist! This one is chinese.

greasedupdeafguy said:
citytill1die84 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Would say ours and Uniteds are even im hoping De Rossi and Sinclair will change that though.

But uniteds trouble has not been scoring goals. Plus teams don't fear them any more, it's getting more evident every season.

We'll walk the league this season IMO

Blootoof said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
citytill1die84 said:

But uniteds trouble has not been scoring goals. Plus teams don't fear them any more, it's getting more evident every season.

Have to agree, the swamp lot have added players but not ones in the areas that needed to be strengthened imo.
They have rushed into a purchase of RVP as old red nose's time is coming to end and he knows himself that he does not have the time to rebuild another squad to challenge us.

They have purchased an asian player, again probably deep down to sell shirts and that's about it.

I was more thinking along the lines of Chelski and there recruiting process this summer, but after the charity shield match and the way we controlled the game, all doubt was cast aside. The scoreline flattered them as well.

We already have the squad to win trophies now, the days of massive outlays on numerous players has gone. We only have to add a few each new season with maybe the exception of one big signing.

We will retain our premier title, the scum will finish a comfortable 2nd and old red nose can retire.

Sparkys-Army said:
SebastianBlue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

They signed another Japanese midfielder?

Racist! This one is chinese.

Oh, I was unaware. Well, then, a quality signing, no doubt.

;-)<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:00 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Blootoof said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Have to agree, the swamp lot have added players but not ones in the areas that needed to be strengthened imo.
They have rushed into a purchase of RVP as old red nose's time is coming to end and he knows himself that he does not have the time to rebuild another squad to challenge us.

They have purchased an asian player, again probably deep down to sell shirts and that's about it.

I was more thinking along the lines of Chelski and there recruiting process this summer, but after the charity shield match and the way we controlled the game, all doubt was cast aside. The scoreline flattered them as well.

We already have the squad to win trophies now, the days of massive outlays on numerous players has gone. We only have to add a few each new season with maybe the exception of one big signing.

We will retain our premier title, the scum will finish a comfortable 2nd and old red nose can retire.

Kagawa is actually very good and one of the shrewdest signings any club has made since the days of Clough and Taylor (and I mean by Dortmund, not United, as they just purchased him after he was discovered and vetted). If we didn't have Nasri I would have bitten off Dortmund's hand to get Kagawa to help/provide cover for Silva.

Kagawa is Japanese; he had a good season as playmaker at Dortmund, I'd have been happy if we'd signed him.

Jack Wills said:
Kagawa is Japanese; he had a good season as playmaker at Dortmund, I'd have been happy if we'd signed him.

We know, the poster I and the other gentleman was responding to butchered his name and so we were having a bit of good-natured fun.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Blootoof said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

If your going to comment on players actually watch them play

Jack Wills said:

+1000

This kid is basicaly a Mata/Giggs on steroid, he's got great opponent elimination ability, above average ball retention and inspired passing plays.
If we wouldn't have Samir in our squad, he would 've been an awesome asset for us too.

But speaking of the midfield players, i think the raggs have still a great gap to close if they want to be on par with us. I mean Carrick, Scholes, Fletcher, Giggs : are you serious :-)
That's a crippling veteran spine they will have to deal with for a hole new season.

We still need to sign a solid cb and quality md for backing up Yaya/Vinnie/Lescott.
We are so vulnerable when playing Kolo or Savic and the duet Dejong / Barry never impressed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.