It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZZmaestro said:
Jack Wills said:
Kagawa is Japanese; he had a good season as playmaker at Dortmund, I'd have been happy if we'd signed him.

+1000

This kid is basicaly a Mata/Giggs on steroid, he's got great opponent elimination ability, above average ball retention and inspired passing plays.
If we wouldn't have Samir in our squad, he would 've been an awesome asset for us too.

But speaking of the midfield players, i think the raggs have still a great gap to close if they want to be on par with us. I mean Carrick, Scholes, Fletcher, Giggs : are you serious :-)
That's a crippling veteran spine they will have to deal with for a hole new season.

We still need to sign a solid cb and quality md for backing up Yaya/Vinnie/Lescott.
We are so vulnerable when playing Kolo or Savic and the duet Dejong / Barry never impressed me.

Generally speaking Kagawa is way over hyped. IMO, he was highly successful as a second striker in Dortmund because he fitted in very well with Klopp's ways. Kagawa created a controversy in Poland when his criticism of Lewandowski to the Japanese media was reported in Poland. Kagawa whinged to the Japanese media that Lewandowski did not pass the ball to him. In turn, Kagawa was accused by Polish football fans of being egoistic.

It should be noted that there are people hired specifically to hype up this player for marketing purposes. He has a backing of a cult organization that wields substantial control of the media both in and outside of Japan, and on the football fraternity in Japan. There are a substantial number of followers of this cult in England.
Kagawa has been generally awful in the international games. He began to play for the senior level in the last couple of years or so, but consecutively, he was the cause of creating dangerous situations and in some games allowed opponents to score a goal due to his mistakes. In normal circumstances playing like that and his lack of overall skills, playing the left side of the attacking three in front of a striker, he would sit on the bench. But, he continued to hold a starting position in the national team due to his link with this dubious organization and sponsors.

We will see how well he can play in the EPL. He may well fit in in the Manure's team and be successful.

LoveCity said:
Daily Star back page "exclusives":

- Johnson on his way to Sunderland for £10million.
- Mario to discuss new long-term deal worth £180,000/week in January.

How about Mario 'staying on the pitch until January' before he starts discussing new long term mega deals?

ZZmaestro said:
Jack Wills said:
Kagawa is Japanese; he had a good season as playmaker at Dortmund, I'd have been happy if we'd signed him.

+1000

This kid is basicaly a Mata/Giggs on steroid, he's got great opponent elimination ability, above average ball retention and inspired passing plays.
If we wouldn't have Samir in our squad, he would 've been an awesome asset for us too.

But speaking of the midfield players, i think the raggs have still a great gap to close if they want to be on par with us. I mean Carrick, Scholes, Fletcher, Giggs : are you serious :-)
That's a crippling veteran spine they will have to deal with for a hole new season.

We still need to sign a solid cb and quality md for backing up Yaya/Vinnie/Lescott.
We are so vulnerable when playing Kolo or Savic and the duet Dejong / Barry never impressed me.

Kagawa will never be even on the same planet as Giggs as a footballer.

ZZmaestro said:
Jack Wills said:

+1000

I take it that you both maybe Japanese or something trying to bigging up Kagawa and talking rubbish while you at it...I see

Something just doesn't add up with Kagawa IMO.

May well be wrong but he wasn't at BD very long and despite all his awards and silverware there didn't seem a great clamour for his services.

Maybe dead wrong but I can see a Hernandez style great season before fading or falling out with the club.

california blue said:
the price for downing and carroll really have to be ignored. was it not the last period where transfers didnt account towards FFP? liverpool were desperate to bring in ANYONE at any price it seemed.

Liverpool owners don't have the money to just ignore £50m plus wasted, whether it counts toward FFP or not.

Our owner wouldn't just ignore it for that matter.

Phuket Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Daily Star back page "exclusives":

- Johnson on his way to Sunderland for £10million.
- Mario to discuss new long-term deal worth £180,000/week in January.

How about Mario 'staying on the pitch until January' before he starts discussing new long term mega deals?

This.
And personally I'd give him this season to prove he should still be a part of this team or not. He needs to improve a lot in quite few areas in order to do so. Still say he extremely over-hyped. Still a good footballer with loads of potential, but clearly he's lacking crucial mental features.
This season is do or die as I see it. Improvement and he stays, otherwise cash in on him as soon as when we can. If De Rossi comes I think this could have a very good effect on Mario.

Blootoof said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
citytill1die84 said:
Even? not a chance we don't rely on 37 year olds. We have a much better squad than them the starting 11 maybe close but we have quality backups unlike them.
Disagree, we have a better starting 11 but rely on certain individuals much more than United thats why they finished level on points with us. Plus with rvp and Kagwara it will make it even more difficult.

But uniteds trouble has not been scoring goals. Plus teams don't fear them any more, it's getting more evident every season.

We'll walk the league this season IMO

Oh yes...City have the X factor the scum are losing their 'fear' factor.

According to benchwatch, No kolo, no AJ but Savic there as well as NDJ.

Interpretation

Kolo and AJ out
NDJ - could stay, might go
Savic - Mancini decided to persevere with him at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.