It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovetic, Cavani, Maicon & Sinclair.

Where's "Sheeeet" guy when you need him, this came from fucking nowhere, excluding Sinclair.

Hurray we made the back page of The Times which says our five main targets have snubbed us this summer. Sack the board.

PS: No one except Agent1908918 has said we've had a bid for Cavani accepted, only thing in Italy I've seen is rumours of a fresh assault.

Ray78 said:
Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
looks like the transfer market is starting to move finally....dawson going to qpr, ade to spurs, utd have signed some chillean kid and this defender as well, sinclait to us nearly complete as well.

lets hoe we get the players we requie not to develop the squad and maybe get rid of a couple more for good (rsc and bridge).....id loan savic out as well but for some unknown reason RM rates him more than kolo .....ive seen nothing in the way he plays to say he is a better defender than kolo

Bridge is on a season loan at Brighton!

He can go on a Bosman at the end of this season:)

I reckon Bosman will change his name if Wayne Bridge goes on one

GdS front page, there is a bit about Cavani-City but I can't read it properly
prima_pagina_grande.jpg

Seosa said:
Jovetic, Cavani, Maicon & Sinclair.

Where's "Sheeeet" guy when you need him, this came from fucking nowhere, excluding Sinclair.

Sinclair, Rodwell, and Jovetic (for his talent alone, not really sure where he'd actually fit in our team) would be a very good summer.

Though what we haven't been linked to recently is a CB, which is something we will quite obviously buy in the next 10 days especially with Kolo one foot out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.