It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather keep our current 4 instead of Cavani, didn't think we needed van Persie either, solid cover at CB maybe

You'd rather keep Dzeko over Cavani? Cavani is a different class.

I was a fan of Edin, but everytime I've seen him play, his first touch is appalling.

Cavani is better than Dzeko but could any manager in the world keep Aguero/Tevez/Mario/Cavani happy? I doubt it really.

LoveCity said:
Cavani is better than Dzeko but could any manager in the world keep Aguero/Tevez/Mario/Cavani happy? I doubt it really.

it would be ideal if 1 of our 4 strikers could play as a winger (like bellamy could, or as lavezzi seems to do), as this would ease the pressure and kill 2 birds with 1 stone etc..

mancini reckons balotelli can play wide, but I'm not sure

Conte looks the double of that fella out of 'Blow', Diego iirc

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whosay.com/jennifergimenez/photos/202466" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whosay.com/jennifergimenez/photos/202466</a>

Must admit when we were told bit of tinkering with the squad didn't realise that the tinkering bordered almost on wholesale change. I just thought we would sign a couple of additions to replace Hargreaves and Pizarro and that would be it and if Tevez left we would get a striker. As everyone said two possibly three players.

What we have now seems to be almost wholesale fucking change

Rodwell in (good)
Sinclair in (good)
AJ out (didn't expect that)
Kolo out ( half expected it)
Kolorov out (didn't expect that)
NDJ (might be going)
Dzeko (didn't expect that at all)

Possible incomings to fill the gaps well if Sinclair comes for AJ and the rest leave we will need cover for left back, cover for centre back, striker and defensive midfield player, 6 players in total, IMO that is not tinkering.

Rammyblues said:
Must admit when we were told bit of tinkering with the squad didn't realise that the tinkering bordered almost on wholesale change. I just thought we would sign a couple of additions to replace Hargreaves and Pizarro and that would be it and if Tevez left we would get a striker. As everyone said two possibly three players.

What we have now seems to be almost wholesale fucking change

Rodwell in (good)
Sinclair in (good)
AJ out (didn't expect that)
Kolo out ( half expected it)
Kolorov out (didn't expect that)
NDJ (might be going)
Dzeko (didn't expect that at all)

Possible incomings to fill the gaps well if Sinclair comes for AJ and the rest leave we will need cover for left back, cover for centre back, striker and defensive midfield player, 6 players in total, IMO that is not tinkering.

i've not heard anything about kolarov, and where is anything substantial on dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.