It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forzacitizens said:
citytill1die84 said:
Why did Tolmie post yesterday delete it and go on a disappearing act again. It's boring without you Tolmie get your ass back here please :)

He said Mancini was in London finalizing deals for 2 players

Thought he said Mancini had been in London for 2 days meeting players? Not that we're finalising deals for 2 players.

citytill1die84 said:
Why did Tolmie post yesterday delete it and go on a disappearing act again. It's boring without you Tolmie get your ass back here please :)

Oh, is he back ?

We are linked to hundreds of players each year. We get linked to new players on a daily basis. If TH was simply copying what was reported in the press then he would be wrong several times a weak. The fact is, he has been spot on more often than not, and not just about transfers.

We should have a forum for those not interested in the discussion of transfers. Oh....hang on....there are. There are about 5 other forums on Bluemoon.

Danielmanc said:
citytill1die84 said:

Oh, is he back ?
no. He accidentally posted a private message in the forum.

Manc in London said:
We are linked to hundreds of players each year. We get linked to new players on a daily basis. If TH was simply copying what was reported in the press then he would be wrong several times a weak. The fact is, he has been spot on more often than not, and not just about transfers.

We should have a forum for those not interested in the discussion of transfers. Oh....hang on....there are. There are about 5 other forums on Bluemoon.

youtube.com

Fill you're boot's....

rastus said:
super_city_si said:
I don't see the point in signing cavani. When's he going to play? Sergio and tevez are the main 2.
I know Sergio is injured but I mean in general when they're all fit.

Best I could do
-----------Pants-----------------

-------Macion---VK---------Clichy

----------------ddr-------------

-----Jovotec------TOURE--------Nasri

--------Aguero------------Tevez------

--------------Cavani----------------

No Silva? that team would get raped on the counter-attack.

10 days left of the window, my prediction -

Out - Kolo Toure
Savic (on loan)
Santa Cruz
Guidetti (on loan)
Luca Scapuzzi
Ryan McGivern
Adam Johnson

In - Scott Sinclair
Centre Back
Deep Lying Playmaker

Would be a decent window that if we can get a few million for kolo.

greasedupdeafguy said:
10 days left of the window, my prediction -

Out - Kolo Toure
Savic (on loan)
Santa Cruz
Guidetti (on loan)
Luca Scapuzzi
Ryan McGivern

In - Scott Sinclair
Centre Back
Deep Lying Playmaker

Would be a decent window that if we can get a few million for kolo.

You are confident AJ will stay if we bring in Sinclair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.