It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
daniel taylor ‏@DTguardian
Land back from Switzerland, turn on phone . . Thank you Twitter! So RVP not the player on the private jet .

Forzacitizens said:
daniel taylor ‏@DTguardian
Land back from Switzerland, turn on phone . . Thank you Twitter! So RVP not the player on the private jet .

?

What the hell is that meant to mean?
If RVP was on the jet then what has that got to do with anything. He is expected to sign now...

I will more than likely get shot down in flames here, but how about paying up the remaining year on RSC's contract. In Adebayor's case another loan deal to any club that wants him if the Spurs deal collapses.

NipHomes posted this in the RVP thread, I think it's a very good point in response to those who think we are ok not signing anyone - so if its ok, I'll repost here.

"Real just won the league, they have bought Modric.

Chelsea won the CL and FA Cup, they have signed Hazard, Marin, Oscar, De Bruyne and are still looking for a RB.

Bayern finished runners up in CL and have bought Martinez, Mandzucic and Shaqiri.

Juventus won their league, unbeaten I may add. They are looking to sign a striker and have already strengthened with a few players like Lucio for example.

Why should we be different?"

argyle said:
NipHomes posted this in the RVP thread, I think it's a very good point in response to those who think we are ok not signing anyone - so if its ok, I'll repost here.

"Real just won the league, they have bought Modric.

Chelsea won the CL and FA Cup, they have signed Hazard, Marin, Oscar, De Bruyne and are still looking for a RB.

Bayern finished runners up in CL and have bought Martinez, Mandzucic and Shaqiri.

Juventus won their league, unbeaten I may add. They are looking to sign a striker and have already strengthened with a few players like Lucio for example.

Why should we be different?"

The dead wood is holding the club from spending big it seems !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.