It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
carlos92 said:
vaziooo said:
https://twitter.com/AWitselOfficiel

Witsel ??? see the last tweet

Pure guess work here but is it to the rags? The press say there is another signing for them.

Well they've been looking for another left back so could be

?? He's not a left back.

I hope he's grown out of the tackles that make players kick there own knee caps!.

grunge said:
waspish said:
carlos92 said:
Pure guess work here but is it to the rags? The press say there is another signing for them.

Well they've been looking for another left back so could be

?? He's not a left back.

I hope he's grown out of the tackles that make players kick there own knee caps!.
Yup, he's an attacking mid

Witsel says 2hrs before that he is on his way to Lisbon.

So saying he is at brussels airport is just him saying hes at the airport to fly back to Lisbon?

CTID101 said:
Witsel says 2hrs before that he is on his way to Lisbon.

So saying he is at brussels airport is just him saying hes at the airport to fly back to Lisbon?

Yep he is on his way home. It was more of me putting 2+2 and getting 12.

Joehannes said:
carlos92 said:
vaziooo said:
https://twitter.com/AWitselOfficiel

Witsel ??? see the last tweet

There is an announcement at around 1pm according to Mike Keegan, but he reckons that it's not player related.

Apparently its to do with Javier Hernandez, he's either asked to leave the club or he's got a serious head condition which is forcing his retirement.....

Just what ive been told off a rag at work!

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Joehannes said:
carlos92 said:
There is an announcement at around 1pm according to Mike Keegan, but he reckons that it's not player related.

Apparently its to do with Javier Hernandez, he's either asked to leave the club or he's got a serious head condition which is forcing his retirement.....

and yet he played a full 90 vs. the United States last night

andrewmswift said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Joehannes said:

and yet he played a full 90 vs. the United States last night

Didn't know that, goes to show how clueless some of them really are!

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Joehannes said:
carlos92 said:

As much as I hate the little cunts praying before a match I'd feel sorry for him if he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.