It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
The Daily Mail is trying to get our hopes up to let us down again. :(

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2193319/Roberto-Mancini-keen-Daniele-De-Rossi.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

Sportsmail revealed that was more an attempt to allay public disquiet than any definitive statement on his future, and Mancini appeared to echo the belief that Roma would be hard-pressed to turn down a pre-deadline bid.

Asked if he was convinced by De Rossi’s pledge, Mancini, who ruled out another approach for Liverpool defender Daniel Agger and denied any interest in Inter Milan’s Maicon, smiled and said: ‘I don’t know about this. It is difficult, but I don’t know what can happen. From my experience, while the window is still open, anything can still happen for every player.’

To the de Rossi thread!

BatmanBoBomb.gif
<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:22 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
The Daily Mail is trying to get our hopes up to let us down again. :(

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2193319/Roberto-Mancini-keen-Daniele-De-Rossi.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

Sportsmail revealed that was more an attempt to allay public disquiet than any definitive statement on his future, and Mancini appeared to echo the belief that Roma would be hard-pressed to turn down a pre-deadline bid.

Asked if he was convinced by De Rossi’s pledge, Mancini, who ruled out another approach for Liverpool defender Daniel Agger and denied any interest in Inter Milan’s Maicon, smiled and said: ‘I don’t know about this. It is difficult, but I don’t know what can happen. From my experience, while the window is still open, anything can still happen for every player.’

To the de Rossi thread!

BatmanBoBomb.gif

Forzacitizens said:
Is that MRCJON poster ITK?

he said De Rossi's family issues stopped the deal.

If that's the case it's a no go.
He was pretty accurate though. So I'll say he is ITK.

We almost have a complete squad so no need of panic buying..
All we have to do is sell Santa Crus and loan out Stefan Savic so he can get playing time as I still believe he will come good as he has good touch and passing abilities...Just needs to be more aggressive and time his tackles better....

Why are players called mercenaries when they come to us but not to united or chelsea?

really pisses me of big style.

Forzacitizens said:
Is that MRCJON poster ITK?

he said De Rossi's family issues stopped the deal.

If that's the case it's a no go.

I have a source at City and he said that City are trying to get De Rossi and his ex on the Jeremy Kyle show to patch up there differences..

If they can sort it out together he will sign before the deadline.

Why are players called mercenaries when they come to us but not to united or chelsea?

We have no history, we are not a big club, we are a plastic club with plastic fans who only go to the game because we are sponsored by oil money. Any purchases or players who come to our club therefore are only coming because of the money, hence they are all mercenaries. For a club to have history you have to have won 19 league titles or 5 European Cups. Therefore by default only Liverpool and Rags have history. All other clubs however if they achieve any sucess are deemed worthy because they have done it the right way not having a sugar daddy to fund them. :-) (Bless)

Rammyblues said:

We have no history, we are not a big club, we are a plastic club with plastic fans who only go to the game because we are sponsored by oil money. Any purchases or players who come to our club therefore are only coming because of the money, hence they are all mercenaries. For a club to have history you have to have won 19 league titles or 5 European Cups. Therefore by default only Liverpool and Rags have history. All other clubs however if they achieve any sucess are deemed worthy because they have done it the right way not having a sugar daddy to fund them. :-) (Bless)

Manure are desperate, though. They will sooner or later get lucrative sponsor deals from Japanese companies linked heavily with a cult organisation through Kagawa. The Dentsu Inc., a large advertising agency, linked with a cult organisation, has already purchased Aegis, a large advertising company, presumably to obtain some control over the British media in UK to produce news favourable to Manure and Kagawa. They would be very capable of controlling and fabricating news to either protect them or attack their rivals.

Rammyblues said:

We have no history, we are not a big club, we are a plastic club with plastic fans who only go to the game because we are sponsored by oil money. Any purchases or players who come to our club therefore are only coming because of the money, hence they are all mercenaries. For a club to have history you have to have won 19 league titles or 5 European Cups. Therefore by default only Liverpool and Rags have history. All other clubs however if they achieve any success are deemed worthy because they have done it the right way not having a sugar daddy to fund them. :-) (Bless)

Yep I'll have that and everyone thinks football history started in 1992 with the induction of Sky TV, Yoonited and Chelski fit the profile of historic clubs and players wanting to join because of their history!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.