It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
onceabluealways said:
CityCTID said:
Rammyblues said:
Savic out on loan Dembele in.
Dzeko if someone will offer us the right amount out, Cavani in.

If we don't get the right offer for Dzeko it will give us someone to moan about all season alongside Balotelli, Hart, Kolo, Kolorov, Milner and Uncle Tom fucking Cobbly an all.

Its only two matches.
Dzeko if someone will offer us anything really ;)

I really can not fathom out why Balo is so loved yet Dzeko gets slated - Dzeko offers far more to the team he is always alert in the box and again was unlucky not to score today - If he had been on the pitch when tevez hit the post he certainly would have been more alert than balo was.

Spot on !!
He has a much better attitude - maybe all this money makes some of our supporters like the spoilt brat type or maybe they want players who think they are brilliant rather than players who want to show what they can do week in week out.

LoveCity said:
The Sunday Mirror said we're going back in for Agger and think we can get him for £23million. A lot of money really for an injury prone player but it's desperately clear we need one high quality CB before the window shuts.

Seriously, just bloody get it done. If we go into the season without reinforcing our central defence we will not retain this title.

adrianr said:
LoveCity said:
The Sunday Mirror said we're going back in for Agger and think we can get him for £23million. A lot of money really for an injury prone player but it's desperately clear we need one high quality CB before the window shuts.

Seriously, just bloody get it done. If we go into the season without reinforcing our central defence we will not retain this title.

^^Sadly this^^

First time post but I've been browsing these forums for the best part of 4 years now and I know that it's a bit of a bearpit for wannabe itk's so go easy on me. Yesterday at work I had the pleasure of repairing ray ransons range rover sport and we got talking about all things city past and present and it turns out that he's a good friend of Brian marwood's. He told me that the owners gave Mancini a bit of a bollocking about his press conference criticism of marwood and how marwood has the owners full backing. He did say however that now some of the fringe players have gone especially adebayor , that his sources have told him that 2 big signings are expected this week (not including Sinclair). Obviously I pressed him for names and he said " snijder or someone like that " although he could of just been generalising . May mean nothing but just thought I'd share it with you mainly because I reckon his sources are better than whispers in the pub and shit like that due to him being up to 18 month ago a chairman of a club in the championship. Not claiming to be ITK just passing it on.

Mario never turned up today and doesn't on so many occasions but Mancini sees something in him.

Dzeko gets slated by too many yet he looks a better CF than Mario.

Kolo not good enough for back up and we need better.

We lacked pace on the wings.

De Jong we have to keep.

Therefore a CB and winger with pace is the minimum we need, would have De Rossi but not going to happen.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Mario never turned up today and doesn't on so many occasions but Mancini sees something in him.

De Jong we have to keep.

Therefore a CB and winger with pace is the minimum we need, would have De Rossi but not going to happen.
Thought it was a smokescreen, DDR will sign surely.

i8rags said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:

De Jong we have to keep.

Thought it was a smokescreen, DDR will sign surely.

Would have to be a massive turnaround for De Rossi to sign for us.

De Rossi would have put us up another level.

De Jong definitely staying till his contract runs out I think, going off his post-match interview they just put up. Things can change fast in football but everything he said was geared towards him staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.