It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Re: It's time for sheikh to show some...

moomba said:
Maybe the Sheikh wants to run a sensible, viable business and has long planned to reign things in after an initial spending surge.

"Boring, boring"

;-)

Matt the Giant said:
richards30 said:
Falcao and de Rossi!!!!

You're not thinking big enough! Sell Balotelli and Dzeko and add Ramos and Pedro to that list of yours. :)

We will have to sell them cheap due to time constraints.

It's time for sheikh to show some...

moomba said:
Maybe the Sheikh wants to run a sensible, viable business and has long planned to reign things in after an initial spending surge.

Wow. We're going to be the Arsenal of the north.

samharris said:
Matt the Giant said:
richards30 said:
Falcao and de Rossi!!!!

You're not thinking big enough! Sell Balotelli and Dzeko and add Ramos and Pedro to that list of yours. :)

We will have to sell them cheap due to time constraints.

I'm sure, I, the rest of the fans and the owner could live with that! :)

I don't mind City being sustainable business but that's long away to happen unless some good things in European competitions happen. Premier League is not enough for that.

That won't be easy again with FFPR and with the fact that UEFA would like to add 8 teams in our group (from pot A if possible) with only two advancing.

I wouldn't sell any1 on the cheap. Least of all balotelli. If we sign some1 then great but I think we're strong enough anyway, last seasons champions will only get better with a winning mentality we have now!

minimalistic said:
moomba said:

Wow. We're going to be the Arsenal of the north.

Don't think any of us could complain to much if that was what the owner wanted. But I don't think it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.