It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
So to interrupt this Quite 10 thread

But this week has gone SoooOOoOoOoo SLOW

This.

Imagine what the summer waiting to watch us again will be like.

argyle said:
waspish said:
So to interrupt this Quite 10 thread

But this week has gone SoooOOoOoOoo SLOW

This.

Imagine what the summer waiting to watch us again will be like.

Changing the topic slightly, the tour of China do you know what time (UK) we will be kicking off at?

Rammyblues said:
Well I don't know but if you freeze the vid at 4.01 lot of people at tables with pens and paer all I can think is that Hazard is signed sealed and soon to be delivered.

100% correct. Can't see it being anything else, tolmies post was clear 4.01. Stopping at 4.01 is as you say people sat at a table signing papers. Hazard has signed I reckon.

Superace77 said:
Rammyblues said:
Well I don't know but if you freeze the vid at 4.01 lot of people at tables with pens and paer all I can think is that Hazard is signed sealed and soon to be delivered.

100% correct. Can't see it being anything else, tolmies post was clear 4.01. Stopping at 4.01 is as you say people sat at a table signing papers. Hazard has signed I reckon.
IMO he's giving a general idea from a 9 minute video of the relevant part not a freeze frame for one set piece scenario. I think the "room enough for two" theory put forward earlier is much more likely.

How do you know that he's not talking about a new incoming CEO and Director of Football, maybe with Spanish roots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.