It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding put your numbers on it, 2 add 11 add 33= 45, my guess something to do with balotelli,maybe he is on his way

Is Falco classed as a " worldy " and a " gift " I don't know much about the lad so it's not for me to say.

Whats the status with John Guidetti Tolmie? Is going to get a chance in Pre season or are we looking to sell him?

I would much rather go for Higuain than Falcao.

Falcao is going to cost 40m and nothing less, he plays pretty much every game, scored 23 goals and he is coming into his peak at 27 next February.

Higuain has not played as much as Falcao yet scored 22 goals, in 2009/10 season he scored 27 goals and he is still only 24 now. Higuain IMO is going to fetch something similar to Kun - 35m

There are slight differences but with Higuain being younger yet still as prolific as Falcao and being Aregentine helping him gel with Kun, Tevez and ZabMan means he will settle quicker and be better value for money.

I would not mind Falcao, dont get me wrong but Higuain for certain reasons would be the better signing!

I would say the other 'Worldy' the lads are referring to is more likely to be Cavani than Falcao - not necessarily the decision I would make, but then its not my decision.

Mancini has clearly coveted Cavani as the best man to fit our system for some time, and as Danamy has suggested, it looks like he's going to get his way by way of a thankyou gift for delivering the Title to Sheikh Mansour.

With those two on board, I would be looking for another winger alongside a promising Centre Back to support Vinnie and Julian - then we're all set to push on for an even better season next time round!

Optimus Prime said:
I would say the other 'Worldy' the lads are referring to is more likely to be Cavani than Falcao - not necessarily the decision I would make, but then its not my decision.

Mancini has clearly coveted Cavani as the best man to fit our system for some time, and as Danamy has suggested, it looks like he's going to get his way by way of a thankyou gift for delivering the Title to Sheikh Mansour.

With those two on board, I would be looking for another winger alongside a promising Centre Back to support Vinnie and Julian - then we're all set to push on for an even better season next time round!

i tend to agree, cavani seems to be the one mancini wants. although i would prefer falcao

allan harper said:
Is Falco classed as a " worldy " and a " gift " I don't know much about the lad so it's not for me to say.

falcao is a worldy without a doubt

Is Cavani a 'worldy'? Really?

And you can't just say yes because he scored against us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.