It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been told that the news on Hazard is going to break tomorrow night/Monday Morning.

From a guy on another forum who's mate works for City.

Would make sense holding off till the seasons finished so no distractions.

Del_Bosque said:
Just been told that the news on Hazard is going to break tomorrow night/Monday Morning.

Good, I'll book my tattoo in for Tuesday then

Del_Bosque said:

Ligue 1 goes until the 20th i think, wouldn't expect an announcement before then even if it's done.

blink922 said:
Del_Bosque said:

Ligue 1 goes until the 20th i think, wouldn't expect an announcement before then even if it's done.

Why not? Marko Marin and Lukas Podolski were announced prior to their league ending.

C_T_I_D said:
blink922 said:
Del_Bosque said:

Why not? Marko Marin and Lukas Podolski were announced prior to their league ending.

True, as was Reus. I hope it's announced Monday.

EricBrooksGhost said:
Rammyblues said:
Ah this time next week this thread should be in full flow, already looking forward to the puns that will be made, the fall outs, the arguments, the piss taking, airport watch, flight checker whether its a clarkie, late nights, google translator, Italia sky news and all the shite that will come from twitter and Facebook besides the my brother knows someone who is the aunty of someone who empties the bins at city and he has told me, as well as the reliable medicals. Have I missed anything? :-)
Nailed it , can't wait.

Rammy you missed "From a guy on another forum who's mate works for City"....another transfer window top source....!

salfordpaul said:
just clocked this thread.............anything happening......can t read through it now, i'm too giddy ! can anyone summarize ?

That should tell you somethings close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.