It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chevelle said:
Salfordpaul usually knows stuff about medical doesn't he?

Even though Marin and Podolski signed pre contracts they will likely take a medical on the first day of the market opening. As would Hazard.

salfordpaul said:
just clocked this thread.............anything happening......can t read through it now, i'm too giddy ! can anyone summarize ?

Supposedly we're in for a winger and a striker, and allegedly the winger is likely to be Hazard, and the striker likely to be Cavani, although Higuain is still on the radar..
I think that's basically it :)

Rammyblues said:
TH mentioned Tevez might leave and we were looking at Herrera.

I am watching the reply of Newcastle VS City, and Barry is looking like a World Class midfielder.

I think he is the most under rated player in the League.

City already have Barry and Milner so what is the point of signing Herrera ?

EricBrooksGhost said:
Rammyblues said:
Ah this time next week this thread should be in full flow, already looking forward to the puns that will be made, the fall outs, the arguments, the piss taking, airport watch, flight checker whether its a clarkie, late nights, google translator, Italia sky news and all the shite that will come from twitter and Facebook besides the my brother knows someone who is the aunty of someone who empties the bins at city and he has told me, as well as the reliable medicals. Have I missed anything? :-)
Nailed it , can't wait.

That about covers all the angles....

Tevez City said:
Rammyblues said:

I am watching the reply of Newcastle VS City, and Barry is looking like a World Class midfielder.

Milner isn't good enough to be a starter. For rotation yes. Barry is 31. Yaya just turned 29 today. De Jong will probably leave but even he is almoste 28.
We'll still get a few good years from them. But it makes sense to look at 1-2 young midfielders. Barry-Yaya-Milner won't be enough for next season either.

BlueCityfan said:
Tevez City said:
Rammyblues said:

Milner isn't good enough to be a starter. For rotation yes. Barry is 31. Yaya just turned 29 today. De Jong will probably leave but even he is almoste 28.
We'll still get a few good years from them. But it makes sense to look at 1-2 young midfielders. Barry-Yaya-Milner won't be enough for next season either.

I think he is, and he can replace Barry.

In addition to that, IF Hazard comes, Nasri may share the CM position with ( Yaya, Barry & Milner ).

Tevez City said:
BlueCityfan said:
Tevez City said:

I think he is, and he can replace Barry.

In addition to that, IF Hazard comes, Nasri may share the CM position with ( Yaya, Barry & Milner ).

Milner has the engine but not the positioning, passing or tackling to do the Barry job constantly for a title winning side.

Nasri probably can do the job in CM. A bit like Modric. But he won't play constantly there. Think it's just too attacking for Mancini. Mancini will want to play Yaya + a holding midfielder most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.