It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
Lucky13 said:
richards30 said:
I've heard from the arsenal end that besides a fee with arsenal we've got rvp.

So the Club have agreed to sell him , but haven't agreed a price?[/quote
In a sense mate. Van Persie is desperate to come to us and although arsenal don't want to sell him yet again they find themselves in a bad position regards his contract and a fee. Van Persie has already told arsenal he wants out and where he wants to go and it's obviously gone down like a shitbrick with wenger hence the article last week with him saying that they gave to stop selling their best players to us! It's his way of trying to say to the board to stand up to us and not let him go. The arsenal board though know if they leave it until January then we will have moved on and they'll get fuck all for him as he's determined not to sign another contract with arsenal. Can't believe arsenal do this to themselves repeatedly!! It's a mixture of both ambition and money to be fair with van Persie as he wants more honours but also knows he is hot property at the moment and wants to get it while he can. Gonna be interesting me thinks.

We would get some some stick if RVP came to us.

My dream summer
Lavezzi - 2nd choice sturridge
Van Persie - 2nd choice Cavanni or falcao
Bale - 2nd choice Hazzard
Martinez - 2nd choice bring a centre back in and modric
Top youngsters from around the world for our U18 squad

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott/Martinez Clichy

Yaya Martinez

Lavezzi/Silva tevez Bale

Aguero/van persie

richards30 said:
stavros said:
richards30 said:
But we do need a top class centre back in case something happens to vinny or Joleon again next season.

just move richards inside if one of these gets injured.

its so fucking simple its untrue.

what we need is to loan savic out.

kolo would then become our 4th choice centre back.
whether he would accept that,remains to be seen (probably not)

in a fully fit defence richards plays right back.
but is also our back up centre back.
What about if Micah got injured or lost form mate? Kolo is not good enough anymore and wants to be a starter anyway so will probably go in the summer.

yeah i agree mate.

we do need a back up defender if savic goes on loan and kolo goes as well.

kolo toure could still do ajob as 4th choice centre back obviously but he wouldnt want that and will go imo.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 am --<br /><br />
greasedupdeafguy said:
My dream summer

Hart

Yaya Martinez

Lavezzi/Silva tevez Bale

Aguero/van persie

my dream summer:

keep tevez
hazard
lavezzi
modric
martinez

very very unrealistic i know.

stavros said:
richards30 said:
stavros said:

What about if Micah got injured or lost form mate? Kolo is not good enough anymore and wants to be a starter anyway so will probably go in the summer.

yeah i agree mate.

kolo toure could still do ajob as 4th choice centre back obviously but he wouldnt want that and will go imo.

-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 am --

greasedupdeafguy said:
My dream summer

Hart

Yaya Martinez

Lavezzi/Silva tevez Bale

Aguero/van persie

my dream summer:

keep tevez
hazard
lavezzi
modric
martinez

Dream summer -
Keep Tevez
Lavezzi
Hazard
Cavani / Falcao
martinez.

Sell Dzeko to make room for Cavani.

Danamy said:
richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:
Rape, anyone?

We've already spoken with his people and shown them the size of the package they can expect if his head gets turned and he wants a move.

I wouldn't get too excited though because Real are also at the table............
hadnt heard about real danamy? to be honest my uncle is good mates with a director at the arse and when they go to big posh do`s etc he asks him questions regarding transfers when city are interested. hate getting bits of info from a camp that i have no real interest in!!! :-( from what this fella said rvp wants us and has spoken to nasri about us etc. would real need him??<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 am --<br /><br />
stavros said:
richards30 said:
stavros said:

yeah i agree mate.

kolo toure could still do ajob as 4th choice centre back obviously but he wouldnt want that and will go imo.

-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 am --

greasedupdeafguy said:
My dream summer

Hart

Yaya Martinez

Lavezzi/Silva tevez Bale

Aguero/van persie

my dream summer:

keep tevez
hazard
lavezzi
modric
martinez

if mancini stays then the only unrealistic thing about your targets is carlos staying mate. i think mancini and tevez are playing nice for the cameras etc but one will have to go me thinks. modric imho would be fantastic for us but only maybe for £15m and ade.

richards30 said:
Danamy said:
richards30 said:

We've already spoken with his people and shown them the size of the package they can expect if his head gets turned and he wants a move.

I wouldn't get too excited though because Real are also at the table............
hadnt heard about real danamy? to be honest my uncle is good mates with a director at the arse and when they go to big posh do`s etc he asks him questions regarding transfers when city are interested. hate getting bits of info from a camp that i have no real interest in!!! :-( from what this fella said rvp wants us and has spoken to nasri about us etc. would real need him??

Mourinho knows he would look much better in blue :-)

blueinsa said:
richards30 said:
Danamy said:

hadnt heard about real danamy? to be honest my uncle is good mates with a director at the arse and when they go to big posh do`s etc he asks him questions regarding transfers when city are interested. hate getting bits of info from a camp that i have no real interest in!!! :-( from what this fella said rvp wants us and has spoken to nasri about us etc. would real need him??

hopefully mate!! i really do like mancini but cant get past if mourinho wanted to come and we could make it happen then we should do it. would only want it for mourinho though and if we cant get him then mancini must stay.

richards30 said:
blueinsa said:
richards30 said:

hopefully mate!! i really do like mancini but cant get past if mourinho wanted to come and we could make it happen then we should do it. would only want it for mourinho though and if we cant get him then mancini must stay.

Agree completely.

Hypothetically speaking, if Rvp did choose us, how much do you think the transfer fee would be and the wages he'd command?

Train said:
Hypothetically speaking, if Rvp did choose us, how much do you think the transfer fee would be and the wages he'd command?
we`d probably still be looking at £15-20m mate and around £130,000-£150,000 a week i would have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.