It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting times ahead for sure.

Would love it if we can sign Hazard. Gifted, quick and can score. His vision is top class and it is a mouth watering thought to have him playing with the likes of Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Nasri and YaYa.

squirtyflower said:
Cut out the bitching and get back on topic

Well said.

This is not a primary school game of Queenie Queenie, let's get back to adulthood, shall we?

Am I losing my marbles or has someone on here said that Hart could be leaving? Not reading the rest of the thread, but is there some kind of wind up going on? Maybe a swap deal plus Hargreaves for De Gea?

malg said:
Am I losing my marbles or has someone on here said that Hart could be leaving? Not reading the rest of the thread, but is there some kind of wind up going on? Maybe a swap deal plus Hargreaves for De Gea?

Absolutely no chance, some moron just speaking out of their arse.

Seriously some fans on here are clueless!! To even mention getting rid of Richards or hart is a laughable statement. Hart is one of the best keepers in the world and micah is one of the best right backs in the league. We need a fast paced winger like bale or hazard and another deep lying midfielder playmaker. Barry and lescott will make the team next year because they have been quality this season. I can see dzeko going and if that's the case get another striker in, higuian cavanni or rvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.