It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Mancio mate, he is.....weird to say the least!! Likes a reaction me thinks. Rvp is looking very likely at the minute.

mancitydreamteam said:
Seriously some fans on here are clueless!! To even mention getting rid of Richards or hart is a laughable statement. Hart is one of the best keepers in the world and micah is one of the best right backs in the league. We need a fast paced winger like bale or hazard and another deep lying midfielder playmaker. Barry and lescott will make the team next year because they have been quality this season. I can see dzeko going and if that's the case get another striker in, higuian cavanni or rvp.

Think you,ve been had mate.

The vast majority of this squad will remain, The only gaps I can see is to increase competition in certain areas.

1) Midfield is our weak link, only have one wide player, and when Yaya is not playing we seem to struggle. Hargreaves will leave and I don't think we will sign Pizarro unless the wheel falls off. Without those two side players we have AJ,Yaya,Milner,Nasri
Silva, Barry,NDJ IMO that is not enough and I hope that the Hazard deal goes through and from what I have seen it appears that will happen. For me the final piece would be a Javi Martinez or Benega type player.

2) Strikers, nothing broke no need to fix it IMO, unless Tevez leaves, we have scored more than anyone else and Aguero in his first season and will only get better.

3) Defence with Boyata returning and Savic as back up we still have Kompany and Lescott and Kolo, there were rumours Kolo might go if he does then we need to strengthen, seems everyone is looking at Vertogen wouldn't disagree. This then leaves only the left back spot as a potential problem not with Clichy he has come through with flying colours just hoping Kolorov will do the same, but with Zab able to cover and Richards able to cover CB and Kolo able to cover RB I think we are as good as it gets and our defensive record this season proves it.

If ITKs are suggesting we are going to see more surgery than the above I will bow down to superior knowledge but I am convinced we are only going to sign between 2 -4 players at most.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Think we've got the boy, Hazard.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XSlrGlkM6o[/youtube]

Wonderful news my friend!

*updates FIFA 12 like a sweaty gamer*

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Think we've got the boy, Hazard.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XSlrGlkM6o[/youtube]
Yeah!!! Nice one tolm! Have u heard anything on rvp mate? I've been told he wants us but wenger is being a dick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.