It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayky hasn’t shown much yet. Don’t understand the phenomenal part doesn’t look that good

me either, but supposed it depends on what hes taking in and how hard hes working from there point of view. Joining the squad with hardly any portugeuse speakers at his age group and in manchester weather.

they obviously thought he was exceptional when they signed him and it’s unlikely anything in the first 6 months while he’s adapting to a new country, different type of football and learning the language is going to change their mind.

Looks like he needs to put on some weight for me, which is easy enough but takes time.

'Credible source' and 'Reddit' don't go together.

Plus there's zero chance we stand still in the transfer market come the summer.

No such thing as a credible source,so not so interesting
While usually a good instinct this guy in particular is very clearly connected to the club. His track record is actually kind of amazing.

oh god Jeremy has spoken. Most reliable you are going get. His record is insane.

Only when people make it so. I.e take loose things he says and weeks later force them into what actually happened.

wow, this is deffo him hinting we’re signing one in the summer…

If you are really looking to 'read into' it, then surely it is a January signing. I.e if not signing one in the summer was ok because he was happy with the players he had, and we are now selling one of those players, then something changes for the rest of the season. If you are looking to read into it that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.