It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth every penny.

Great deals for those that have had the time to prove themselves.

Questioned only because it’s City or because people have the same attitude as that guy just had.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Hopefully with Grealish too, who is in the proving his worth phase at the moment.

If we're looking at DM I'd like to see kalvin Phillips at Leeds, very well could be in a relegation fight and if Leeds are going down would certainly be a lot cheaper than trying to pry Declan rice away from a west ham chasing European places. I think he is at least as good as rice too, both England internationals and if he can play for biesla he can play for pep hell it may even make him settle in a lot quicker than rice would.

If we're looking at DM I'd like to see kalvin Phillips at Leeds, very well could be in a relegation fight and if Leeds are going down would certainly be a lot cheaper than trying to pry Declan rice away from a west ham chasing European places. I think be is at least as good as rice too, both England internationals and if he can play for biesla he can play for pep hell it may even make him settle in a lot quicker than rice would.
I doubt our rotational DM would be so high profile.

Pep knows his DMs. It’d be someone random and relatively cheap.

Yeah, Foden, Stones, Walker, Grealish, Sterling and Palmer are all shit aren’t they?
???
What are you talking about?
Who said they were shit?

And yes even if those players apart from Grealish have been pivotal for our success, I still feel they were overpriced at the time they were bought.

top of the league by 6 points, more goals scored than anyone, less goals conceded than anyone, topped a CL group with psg.. idk man, I guess I don't quite share the same level of panic and anxiety about having a slightly less reliable backup CDM as the rest of the forum. but hey, maybe i'm crazy.
Didn’t you say we were going to feel great after watching yesterday’s game? Lol

I guess DM is now suddenly the panic of the day on bluemoon
Certainly not a panic, but we do need someone who can cover there. I said this earlier but I think the best solution, given how well Rodri is playing, would be to shift Ake out and buy someone who can cover both positions. Tightens up the squad a bit and you can probably do it relatively cheaply.

…Unless of course Pep thinks Lavia can do it. I really doubt we’d ever trust an 18 year old in the position but maybe we can get away with it next year with some mix of Gundo/Ake/Kev maybe/whoever until he’s ready.

We're absolutely, quite obviously not going to sign a DM (or anyone for that matter) in January so there's no point even pondering it in my opinion. We'll make do and hope for the best. If the worst happens, Pep will come up with something. Likely Gundo with Bernardo a little deeper. Walker will tuck in more too. Not ideal, but we're pretty damn lucky if that's our solution. Most teams would kill for that as their first choice option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.