It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like when we all knew we were signing Bernardo?

Top clubs rarely let players go in the middle of the season when chasing titles, letting Torres go at this stage is a weird one, I think we may have one incoming.

Summer and January are a totally different kettle of fish. Anyway, if I was a gambling man I'd wager a lot that come Feb our squad will be identical, but without Ferran Torres. The only reason we're letting him go is because he wants to and because we don't need him.

Rice and Haaland 150m good summer business
Rice gets in pretty much every other Prem side as first choice,he aint coming here to sit on the bench for much of his time.

Besides,i suspect the total fee/cost for those two would be over 200m.

We don't need any wide players, but if we were to lose Rodri for any period, to me we are in trouble.
Was saying that in the summer, was gob smacked when we bought only Grealish, no disrespect to Fernandinho but if you play with only one player in DM you need 2 back ups.

Rice will go fo Chelsea imo.

This. Childhood best mates with golden boy Mount and played there as a kid before being released. If Lampard was still there, Rice would’ve moved last Summer.

Just a matter of time still, though, I reckon.

Summer and January are a totally different kettle of fish. Anyway, if I was a gambling man I'd wager a lot that come Feb our squad will be identical, but without Ferran Torres. The only reason we're letting him go is because he wants to and because we don't need him.
…and because you don’t want someone moping around. That in itself can have an unsettling effect.

We would already know if City were gonna attempt to sign anyone. The silence surrounding us and Pep's insistence of no activity is telling. City don't do impulse transfers. They're long, drawn out and planned.
that might be true but I suspect LB is one position we might go in Jan. our LB is now in prison and have no recognized LB in the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.