It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of noise here in Wales, about McAtee coming to Swansea on loan, had a Swansea supporter ask me in work how good is McAtee as apparently the links with Swansea are getting stronger. The manager really wants him in January apparently and is pushing the Swansea board to get it done.

Think it would be a good loan for him, probably goes straight into their team. They play decent football as well.
The biggest worry is he putting himself in the shop window?

I can see a loan and if successful, the clubs will be forming a que to sign him up permanently with his contract situation.

He would be a bargain in terms of transfer fee and thus command a very big contract.

McAtee is one we really don't want to lose.

The biggest worry is he putting himself in the shop window?

I can see a loan and if successful, the clubs will be forming a que to sign him up permanently with his contract situation.

He would be a bargain in terms of transfer fee and thus command a very big contract.

McAtee is one we really don't want to lose.

I also can’t see him getting much game time for the next couple of seasons. Gundo and Kev still have a few seasons left while Bernardo, Grealish and Foden can all play in the position he plays in.

Their Sporting Director (Mark Allen)_ was here for 8 years 1999-2017, they are interested in taking Finlay Burns and Wilson-Esbrand as well.

Play a very possession based game, Conor Gallagher was on loan there in 2020 for a decent spell. Got a few of our old boys on the books too Ntcham and Latibeaudiere,
Almost a feeder club....

Pep said we wouldn’t sign a striker in January but maybe we could chance a cheap deal on someone like kamara or zakaria? Both their clubs would need money rather than lose on a free?

Pep said we wouldn’t sign a striker in January but maybe we could chance a cheap deal on someone like kamara or zakaria? Both their clubs would need money rather than lose on a free?
I hope so. Our squad depth should be reinforced especially in that area

Swansea coach apparently rates McAtee highly. Swansea are after a few reinforcements in January McAtee is high on the list, apparently they tried in the summer to get him on loan but City said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.