It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand why people would come to that conclusion. Right full backs or midfielders at left back seem fine
Actual left backs at left back and there’s a whole heap of trouble.
Yes, and look at all the clubs that have left backs and win nothing, some even get relegated. No best we stay well away from left backs, not sure about them striker things either nothing but trouble :)

I hope Txiki keeps an eye on Bellingham, to me he is a great midfielder in the making, still raw but already on a high level, Dortmund is a great place for him to improve and learn the trade, would be imo too soon to get him next summer as he would struggle for gametime here, but maybe a year later once Gundo is closer to the exit.

Problem is we need someone in next summer too to replace Dinho and give us the option to rotate Rodri when he needs to relax or gets a 2-3 months injury for example.

Bellingham has the skillset to play deeper MF role, also Gundogan role.
I think you may have
I hope Txiki keeps an eye on Bellingham, to me he is a great midfielder in the making, still raw but already on a high level, Dortmund is a great place for him to improve and learn the trade, would be imo too soon to get him next summer as he would struggle for gametime here, but maybe a year later once Gundo is closer to the exit.

Problem is we need someone in next summer too to replace Dinho and give us the option to rotate Rodri when he needs to relax or gets a 2-3 months injury for example.

Bellingham has the skillset to play deeper MF role, also Gundogan role.
I think other clubs may already be ITK with this one ;)
Dortmund will do great business over the summer - Haaland 75m, and Bellingham????
They'll then invest again.
I'd nick their scouting network in a heartbeat

I think you may have

I think other clubs may already be ITK with this one ;)
Dortmund will do great business over the summer - Haaland 75m, and Bellingham????
They'll then invest again.
I'd nick their scouting network in a heartbeat
For me its less about the scouting and much more about being happy as a stepping stone club.

They would not break top 4 in the premier league but happen to consistently offer champs league experience to their young players.

A unique position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.