It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those recent reports of him wanting to "lead the team he joins" possibly hold weight?
Lol come on. I’m even curious how you envision a request in that direction could possibly be. He would request to be the team captain? Seriously

Lol come on. I’m even curious how you envision a request in that direction could possibly be. He would request to be the team captain? Seriously
I'm just throwing stuff out there that i've read that is non monetary, laughable as it may seem.

The only other thing i can see is guarantees around pep. I don't see that though because he was wearing his city shirt years before pep arrived.

He could, but why wouldn't you ask who you are playing for. Everyone is saying he would move here for the team, the style etc and to get better under Pep, if Pep is out of contract 12 months after you arrive, wouldn't you want some indication of the plan first?

I would at least ask tbh.
He could ask, but my point was more that we can't guarantee anything. Our current plan may be to get Pep to sign for another 5 years, but Pep might have other ideas. Or things might go tits up and we need to sack the manager (unlikely). Or we may already have another manager lined up, but they decide they prefer Madrid or Barca. Point is, he can ask, but we can't promise him anything that should really sway his decision

what's not plausible about him making that request? Mbappe made the exact same request of PSG and they said yes, that was his condition for signing.
Do you have a link for this? I’m struggling to see how that happened given Madrid wanted him last summer and he’s finishing his contract at PSG already anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.