It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are after a Chelsea player then I hope its Reece James. He'd be a great successor to Walker.
I like James but chelsea luv him so he's not leaving, anyway Cancelo's going to be our next RB. We need to be on the lookout for a left back.

anyone remembering Alfredo Pedulla reporting daily updates of Koulibaly to City?

have the same feeling on this Vlahovic news which seems to pop up every 2 weeks.

If true he has been offered 70% pay rise nearly £150.000 a week is decent money he aint getting more than that unless City can offer say £10m signing on fee?????

£32m 5 year contract at Chelsea hes mad to turn it down

I would want to see Luke Mbete & THB given the chance if Laporte wants out in the Summer

People think Ake is wank but tell me club right now who can start a player like Ake as 4th choice, no team has that choice imo

Just dont see it hes been at Chelsea to long but money does stupid things

I hope Cancelo stays on the left. He is much better there imo.
I'm not a big fan of putting predominantly right or left footers on the opposite wings.
They are not as effective when everyone knows they have to cut inside or back onto their natural foot. Mahrez in the 2nd half yesterday did this all the time and it slows down the play. Sterling too is much more effective on the right side.
I like a fullback or wide player who will take their man on and then cross it naturally.

I'm not a big fan of putting predominantly right or left footers on the opposite wings.
They are not as effective when everyone knows they have to cut inside or back onto their natural foot. Mahrez in the 2nd half yesterday did this all the time and it slows down the play. Sterling too is much more effective on the right side.
I like a fullback or wide player who will take their man on and then cross it naturally.

Bloody hell mate Cancelo's in the form of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.