It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t necessarily need Haaland to do this.

We’ve seen enough times that Pep is capable of coming up with some bizarre genial tactical adjustments to suit the personnel at his disposal. See: Cancelo in the false LB role when M*ndy got locked up.

I think it’s a fallacy that so many assume Haaland MUST be able to fulfil the F9 / ‘drop deep’ role. I don’t believe that for a second. If we sign him, Pep will set up our front line to absolutely maximise his strengths.

Not saying Haaland has to be anything. Saying I can see why Pep likes Kane.

I can see why Pep likes Kane. He showed under Mourinho he can drop off and dictate play with runners beyond him. Would fit false 9 model of not giving a defence a focal point to mark. Not seen enough of Haaland to know if he can do this.
Isn’t false 9 because we don’t have a. 9?

I can see why Pep likes Kane. He showed under Mourinho he can drop off and dictate play with runners beyond him. Would fit false 9 model of not giving a defence a focal point to mark. Not seen enough of Haaland to know if he can do this.

Pretty much the last thing we would need Kane to do if he were to come. We would need the kane that finishes chances and scores goals, not kane the shit midfielder.

I personally feel Kane would be purchased to be our number 9, so the false 9 wouldn't apply. All we would want him to do is stick away the numerous chances that we create, the others around hi like KDB, Berni, Foden and Grealish would dictate the play.

Mino is visiting Manchester in early January!!

He will also be in Trafford to discuss Pogba...

Where's Popcorn Cat?

He will ask for around the same money Ronaldo on or he be off for nowt!

Haaland though I’d love him at city but will we put up the money? Personally it all adds up money wise over 5 year deal even if it’s in excess of a total of 300m.

He will ask for around the same money Ronaldo on or he be off for nowt!

Haaland though I’d love him at city but will we put up the money? Personally it all adds up money wise over 5 year deal even if it’s in excess of a total of 300m.

I don't think money is an issue. Simply how committed both sides, who is playing poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.