It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m skeptical. CFG maybe?
possibly, im just happy its a LB for once. The guy on twitter thats usually very good about spotting the possible future CFG stars or just "gonna be very good, mark my words" seems very positive on him. Dunno if he'd get a WP, he might be close on the numbers with no Copa Lib football.

What are peoples feelings on extending Gundogan?

I'm a bit torn on it. Still a very good player obviously but I almost feel like it's time to start to transition to letting Phil/Mcatee/or even Grealish get their shot in there.

What are peoples feelings on extending Gundogan?

I'm a bit torn on it. Still a very good player obviously but I almost feel like it's time to start to transition to letting Phil/Mcatee/or even Grealish get their shot in there.
I think he'll drop back to a 6 and cover the 8 with Dinho gone. Grealish/KDB/Silva in the 8's with McAtee picking up the odd minutes where he can when games are dusted (hopefully alot with Haaland)

Something lke this with Jesus & Dinho being gone.

Haaland 9.PNG

He has integrity, which is more than I can say for a few others.

I would not expect him to be able to stand up much at such an early stage, City aren't going to give anybody the inside track.

My own personal information is from people at the Haaland end.

City have long treated the MEN like an afterthought, and it will be a thankless task trying to deliver daily content for Blues to digest.

Stuart has simply couched his tweet with 'believed'.

Put it this way, at least he doesn't try to paint City in a bad light and never dismissive.
Agreed. Stu is a decent journo and fair to City.
Impressive enough given he is an admitted United fan.
There are literally hundreds of worse sports journos than Stu Brennan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.