It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are peoples feelings on extending Gundogan?

I'm a bit torn on it. Still a very good player obviously but I almost feel like it's time to start to transition to letting Phil/Mcatee/or even Grealish get their shot in there.
There is nothing wrong with gundy , he will stay i hope , the kids have to earn their places as does grealish ,Mcatee is green and young , he cant be relied on for some time , gundy can , strange to let him leave now

possibly, im just happy its a LB for once. The guy on twitter thats usually very good about spotting the possible future CFG stars or just "gonna be very good, mark my words" seems very positive on him. Dunno if he'd get a WP, he might be close on the numbers with no Copa Lib football.
He’s a very good player, but as you know, I was unsure about Alvarez for the first team, let alone Abner.

Must feel weird seeing papers and colleagues writing essentially reaction pieces to your post on a forum.

YouTube is my friend ;)

Being told Bernie new deal imminent is not correct. He is happy, City would love it to be the case, but nothing in the pipe as yet.

Fingers crossed.

What are peoples feelings on extending Gundogan?

I'm a bit torn on it. Still a very good player obviously but I almost feel like it's time to start to transition to letting Phil/Mcatee/or even Grealish get their shot in there.
same for me I am feeling he is physically declining. but if it is a short extension then he can stay and help the younger players in the squad he is a popular character it seems.

YouTube is my friend ;)

Being told Bernie new deal imminent is not correct. He is happy, City would love it to be the case, but nothing in the pipe as yet.

Fingers crossed.
pol said only that they had positive talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.