It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellingham going to cost 130m+ Maybe city could do a deal where they have first dibs on a few of our youth players so they can make 50/60m again.

Genuinely if I was a centre forward for a premier league team, I would be going out of my way to give a tough image.
The opposition centre backs must love seeing these images

Why would they love seeing these images?

It would be literally a dereliction of duty if we weren't already well beyond 'scouting' Bellingham and well into figuring out if he's interested in coming and when.

Yep. City have to be doing the long courtship of Bellingham. We charmed Kev into coming here when PSG offered more money, I hope we're doing the same with Jude.

The interesting thing with Bellingham are the shots that Southgate fired at Dortmund. I get the sense that Gareth likes England players playing in the PL. I can see a scenario where Bellingham wants a move back to ensure he's a starter for the national team.

From City's perspective they've shown they'll pay 100 million hard cash for an England player. So I don't see why they wouldn't pay the money for Jude if he wanted to come.

The interesting thing with Bellingham are the shots that Southgate fired at Dortmund. I get the sense that Gareth likes England players playing in the PL. I can see a scenario where Bellingham wants a move back to ensure he's a starter for the national team.

From City's perspective they've shown they'll pay 100 million hard cash for an England player. So I don't see why they wouldn't pay the money for Jude if he wanted to come.
Getting harder to fill the front 6 spots though if Haaland comes.

If Foden is moved out left, then Grealish/Sterling struggle to get in the side.

If Foden is moved out right, then Mahrez/Sterling struggles to get in the side and Palmer’s minutes are limited.

If Foden is moved to an 8, then KDB/Bernardo struggle to get in the side and Gundogan is playing a handful of games and McAtee the odd sub appearance.

It would be literally a dereliction of duty if we weren't already well beyond 'scouting' Bellingham and well into figuring out if he's interested in coming and when.

If Foden is moved out right, then Mahrez/Sterling struggles to get in the side and Palmer’s minutes are limited.

If Foden is moved to an 8, then KDB/Bernardo struggle to get in the side and Gundogan is playing a handful of games and McAtee the odd sub appearance.

Yep. I see Bellingham as an 8 not a 6 (which we need). Just don’t see where he would fit in. Of course the lad is a special talent but would be surprised if we signed him this summer or next. I can see him going to Liverpool unfortunately.

Hell of a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.