It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people saying Fdj as a 6… he is a box to box midfielder more like Gundo and closer to Bernardo than anything.

He is not a great 6 at all. Play him as a 6 and you lose his best qualities which is dribbling and passing through in the midfield, ball retention and plays in the final 3rd.

I’d get him in. Especially if Bernardo still wants to leave

Why are people saying Fdj as a 6… he is a box to box midfielder more like Gundo and closer to Bernardo than anything.

He is not a great 6 at all. Play him as a 6 and you lose his best qualities which is dribbling and passing through in the midfield, ball retention and plays in the final 3rd.

I’d get him in. Especially if Bernardo still wants to leave

i think its more de jong can do the 6 if we need it? especially if we were home to a lower league team and rodri was injured or rested?

No Bernie, no party. No Rodri, no party.

Gundo and Kev are coming to the end, certainly the end of their peak.

If we see Frenkie end up at Chelsea, Liverpool or United, we would live to regret it
After I watched Douglas Luiz 2 weeks ago against the City midfield - I don't think Frenkie is the only option - who can strengthen our midfield area and what's more important - be as universal as possible..

TBF - if I had to choose between Frenkie and Douglas - I would definitely go for the later...

Can play all three positions in the midfield, Brazilian and already has experience with the Pep and squad and club in overall..

But Frenkie would be the great signing as well, without any question and doubt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.