It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
FDJ would be similar to Gundogan playing the 6 role.

No, he's more like Rodri.

He'll be exposed if he's literally the lone 6 with no one helping out, but if you put some legs next to him, he'll be incredible. We know this because that's what he did for Ajax.

Or look at the Netherlands, where he plays with Wijnaldum playing a very attacking box-to-box role next to him and he's brilliant.

He's faster than Rodri and Gundogan as well, he has a change of pace neither of those have.

Guardiola wanted him before Rodri 3 years ago, of course he can play that role.

No, he's more like Rodri.

He'll be exposed if he's literally the lone 6 with no one helping out, but if you put some legs next to him, he'll be incredible. We know this because that's what he did for Ajax.

Or look at the Netherlands, where he plays with Wijnaldum playing a very attacking box-to-box role next to him and he's brilliant.

He's faster than Rodri and Gundogan as well, he has a change of pace neither of those have.

Guardiola wanted him before Rodri 3 years ago, of course he can play that role.
With 12 months coaching though?

Just watch we sell Ferran for €45m+15m addons we go in for de jong they’ll be saying he ain’t for sale or we want 150m
Should just tell them straight swop or fuck right off and we'll fleece the twats in the summer if they still want Torres.

But what’s his goal celebrations like?
It'd be awesome if some new player started running tge pitch everything they scored. It'd be pure City.

James McAtee, if you are reading this, forget the Ronaldo/Pogba-type posing shit and get zooming down the field and sliding towards the opposition fans. Bonus points for every hilarious gif afterwards. Thanks so much.

After I watched Douglas Luiz 2 weeks ago against the City midfield - I don't think Frenkie is the only option - who can strengthen our midfield area and what's more important - be as universal as possible..

TBF - if I had to choose between Frenkie and Douglas - I would definitely go for the later...

Can play all three positions in the midfield, Brazilian and already has experience with the Pep and squad and club in overall..

But Frenkie would be the great signing as well, without any question and doubt..

I don't rate Luiz at all. He's at Aston Villa for a reason and think his familiarity with Pep and our club is overstated.

I don't put Luiz in the same universe as FDJ.

I don't rate Luiz at all. He's at Aston Villa for a reason and think his familiarity with Pep and our club is overstated.

I don't put Luiz in the same universe as FDJ.

de jong would be a fantastic addition to our squad and would represent a win win for both clubs? barca get a spanish wonderboy in their ranks, probably a cash adjustment in their favour and a huge wage earner of their books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.