It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it can’t be much worse weather than the Netherlands?
His dad looks like he spends more time in the Bahamas than the Netherlands! Always wanted this player but he strikes me as a massive prima donna

Anyone think Pep might take a punt on Valentin Castellanos?
Seen this before.

Last week it was reported that several clubs in Europe are keen on signing Castellanos and that NYCFC's owners rejected an offer from Turkish side Besiktas. The Argentine striker has been linked with a move to Europe and as NYCFC are part of the City Football Group, Pep Guardiola talked about his future.

"I think he is a guy who will take the next step in Europe," Manchester City manager Guardiola, told a news conference on Monday. "What I saw when the scouting department talked to me, I know he's a quality player and ready to make the next step to Europe and we will see where."

Last edited:
Anyone think Pep might take a punt on Valentin Castellanos?
Seen this before.

Last week it was reported that several clubs in Europe are keen on signing Castellanos and that NYCFC's owners rejected an offer from Turkish side Besiktas. The Argentine striker has been linked with a move to Europe and as NYCFC are part of the City Football Group, Pep Guardiola talked about his future.

"I think he is a guy who will take the next step in Europe," Manchester City manager Guardiola, told a news conference on Monday. "What I saw when the scouting department talked to me, I know he's a quality player and ready to make the next step to Europe and we will see where."
Kinda Makes some sense to bring him over in Jan, if Torres is going. An option for 6 months before they ship him on loan in the CFG or somewhere.

"What I saw,when the scouting department talked to me"
Must of been watching him?
Golden boot winner,apparently.
NYCFC Fans love him, had a great season.

The CFG have a centralised scouting dept, gotta think Pep gets to hear of most players in the system due for a development step. Be mad not to tap into his opinion,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.