It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA are close to introducing a rule which will cap agents commission at ten per cent of any transfer fee paid and three per cent of a player's wages for contract negotiations.

It has already passed through three stages of Fifa's approval Council and will be ratified in the coming months.

Agents will also be prohibited from working for two clubs on the same deal.

You can read more about it today in Mail On Sunday, if that's your thing.

Whilst all the above would be very welcome, it could be very important for us concerning Haaland.

Mino is on the clock and knows the player is truly his final big pay day, certainly if wanting to realise anywhere near the £41.89m he received from Juventus and United for Pogba in 2016.

We can use it to our advantage either way, if that means forcing the issue in January or being able to bring down the overall costs and ensuring Alf Snr gets wedged also.

I think there is something going on round the back of the hotel with Steven & Joanna first.

not fan of manchester wather

Dad: Fuck a chance at challenging for top honours, being managed by the great Pep and Silverware, nah, give me a pair of budgie smugglers and factor 50 on my fair skin. Besides me and his mum just love paella and 1 euro for a beer.

What a prick his father is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.