It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit this is pissing me off a bit now…not in isolation but..

Aguero Not replaced
Fernandinho Not replaced
Mendy Not replaced
Torres Not replaced

We have a strong squad but one of the smallest in the PL and getting smaller it seems.

I know Fern is still here but you know what I mean.

This is now 4 gaps in the squad. City can’t moan about a lack of strikers or any subsequent injury/COVID crisis If we let players go mid season and for what? £55 million takes no account of Torres’ potential improvement.

Torres was recently voted the best player in the Spanish National Team. If he were at Barca already how much would Barca want from us?

This is all assuming we bring nobody in next month.

All that being said City haven’t made a mistake since Mangala days.

City must be up to something good hopefully…but what?

If we don’t have a player/players lined up for January it looks a risky decision at best and idiotic at worst. I can’t believe that of City.

Last edited:

Aguero Not replaced
Fernandinho Not replaced
Mendy Not replaced
Torres Not replaced

We sing songs that remind us of the good times, we sing the songs that remind us of the bad times. Oh, Dani Olmo..

I guess we have the money for Kane now. That's the worst thing that could happen.

Hoping our board want to get on the Haaland train in January before the bidding/wage war in the summer.

Aguero Not replaced
Fernandinho Not replaced
Mendy Not replaced
Torres Not replaced

This is now 4 gaps in the squad. City can’t moan about a lack of strikers or any subsequent injury/COVID crisis If we let players go mid season and for what?

Torres was recently voted the best player in the Spanish National Team. If he were at Barca already how much would Barca want from us?

If we don’t have a player/players lined up for January it looks a risky decision at best and idiotic at worst. I can’t believe that of City.
Surely selling Torres now must mean we are getting a replacement this transfer window. Would make absolutely no sense (for us) to sell him now, and not wait until the summer to do so, otherwise.

Aguero Not replaced
Fernandinho Not replaced
Mendy Not replaced
Torres Not replaced

We have a strong squad but one of the smallest in the PL and getting smaller it seems.

This is now 4 gaps in the squad. City can’t moan about a lack of strikers or any subsequent injury/COVID crisis If we let players go mid season and for what? £55 million takes no account of Torres’ potential improvement.

We made a big mistake not replacing sergio for a start

Getting more money for Torres than we did for Sane is great business.

£30m profit for a fringe player.

If he wanted to be here then it'd be a shame, but he doesn't, so it's right to let him go and make millions in the process. Won't he become our all-time highest outbound transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.