It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus who would buy from a club with 73% asthmatic playing staff...They didn't seem to be struggling for breath again today.

as a asthmatic i can tall you long term its dangerous taking inhalers when not needed
around the 40 years mark i started having trouble with my eyes and bleeding and floaters cataracts detached retina and now glaucoma. had so many test to find the root cause because at that age its like my eyes was the age of a 80 year old ?

then finally the leading doctors after having a DNA ? and many blood test plus yellow dye pump into my body
making look like homer simpson hahaha even my pee was bright yellow for days. then come up with it was my
asthma inhalers or should i say miss use of them ? i think i was one of the people used on this test

We should definitely play mind fuck games with dippers and Salah , the best we would get out of it is a big pay rise for Salah at dippers, but that's ok that's a result !!!

Like I don't expect any of our players to ever sign for the dippers, I don't expect salah to ever come here

I hope Txiki keeps an eye on Bellingham, to me he is a great midfielder in the making, still raw but already on a high level, Dortmund is a great place for him to improve and learn the trade, would be imo too soon to get him next summer as he would struggle for gametime here, but maybe a year later once Gundo is closer to the exit.

Problem is we need someone in next summer too to replace Dinho and give us the option to rotate Rodri when he needs to relax or gets a 2-3 months injury for example.

Bellingham has the skillset to play deeper MF role, also Gundogan role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.