It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what an hour that was, catching up on about fifty pages on this thread. It is 1.30am over here, and thanks to the news from Tolmie and 93.20blue, I have absolutely no chance of sleeping now.

After going through the many low times following this club. Then to watching games against Charlton, Bradford and Blackburn, where I allowed myself to briefly celebrate, knowing full well that within weeks I would have this ingrown feeling of doom, that next season will be a struggle to stay in the first division/EPL.

My God what has it been like to have supported this club since SM took over, it has been many highs, with the odd low (Wigan), but since Pep has been here...........Jeez we are something special.

With the imminent extensions, and hopefully the addition of a truly special talent, we are going to be something to behold next season.

He has integrity, which is more than I can say for a few others.

I would not expect him to be able to stand up much at such an early stage, City aren't going to give anybody the inside track.

My own personal information is from people at the Haaland end.

City have long treated the MEN like an afterthought, and it will be a thankless task trying to deliver daily content for Blues to digest.

Stuart has simply couched his tweet with 'believed'.

Put it this way, at least he doesn't try to paint City in a bad light and never dismissive.

Must feel weird seeing papers and colleagues writing essentially reaction pieces to your post on a forum.

What a bizarre thing to say. Have you been asleep the last eight seasons when he's been knocked out because of his side's inability to keep it tight at the back?
You are top of the charts for bizarre. Your "tight at the back" cliche falls well short of "practical and detailed information" and provides zero insight into your claim he will not win it "at all".

Wow, what an hour that was, catching up on about fifty pages on this thread. It is 1.30am over here, and thanks to the news from Tolmie and 93.20blue, I have absolutely no chance of sleeping now.

After going through the many low times following this club. Then to watching games against Charlton, Bradford and Blackburn, where I allowed myself to briefly celebrate, knowing full well that within weeks I would have this ingrown feeling of doom, that next season will be a struggle to stay in the first division/EPL.

My God what has it been like to have supported this club since SM took over, it has been many highs, with the odd low (Wigan), but since Pep has been here...........Jeez we are something special.

With the imminent extensions, and hopefully the addition of a truly special talent, we are going to be something to behold next season.

So you were not at york away then ?

He has integrity, which is more than I can say for a few others.

I would not expect him to be able to stand up much at such an early stage, City aren't going to give anybody the inside track.

My own personal information is from people at the Haaland end.

City have long treated the MEN like an afterthought, and it will be a thankless task trying to deliver daily content for Blues to digest.

Stuart has simply couched his tweet with 'believed'.

Put it this way, at least he doesn't try to paint City in a bad light and never dismissive.
He's a good guy, at least on the days Oakie lets him out of his dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.