It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a better coach and environment around him for sure at Ajax with ten Haag. But Bissouma has proven his quality in Prem. It's not an easy toss up tbh

Isn't he still being investigated for sexual assault?

If that's the case then I'd imagine we'd want to steer well clear, especially given how badly we fucked up the Benjamin Mendy situation.

Also, all that stuff aside, I'd still say Gravenberch looks a much, much better player. I guess you never know if their head is screwed on properly but I've watched Ajax a fair few times the last couple of years both domestically and in Europe and he seems to have so much more to his game.

Also, all that stuff aside, I'd still say Gravenberch looks a much, much better player. I guess you never know if their head is screwed on properly but I've watched Ajax a fair few times the last couple of years both domestically and in Europe and he seems to have so much more to his game.
He's got great potential but I guess it all depends. I don't watch Eredivisie regularly but from what I've seen this season he hasn't been that impressive of late, has lost his starting spot to Berghuis at number 8. Maybe contract talks or interest from other clubs have turned his head.

I agree on what you said about Bissouma but I was just going off someone's question earlier about whether if we would sign him had there been no allegations to his name, and I agreed. Gravenberch in comparison is much younger and has the privilege of developing under ten Haag and a generally solid academy at Ajax. Maybe our new relationship with Raiola proves beneficial who knows. But I can also see this player going to Serie A or Bundesliga if he moves away

I wonder. As well as wanting to play another year before going into coaching, if he is pursuing his settlement whether that also played a part in wanting to hold off taking up a coaching role. As it would be a change of role, a new work permit application. One, come to think of it he might not necessarily qualify for, whereas as a footballer there is zero doubt.

It could be that he needs his settlement before going into coaching, as starting from scratch it might be harder to qualify.

Not taking away from the obvious that he can and should get to still cut it as a player at the top level obviously.

Edit. I'll add to that, Rangnick struggled to get a work permit as it had been a while since he managed a first team, the criteria are onerous and with settlement in place it might make it far easier for Dinho to choose his next role.

Not surprised Rangnick struggled the Home Office clearly had an inclination he was useless.

Savinho (RW) - Atlético Mineiro
Barco (LB) - Boca Juniors
Perrone (CM) - Velez Sarsfield
Zeballos (RW) - Boca Juniors

and the Entire Club of Bahia.

Some decent shopping going on for the CFG.
Has any of this actually happened ? Not even seen a link with half those players ?

Has any of this actually happened ? Not even seen a link with half those players ?
Linked with them all last week or so. I only noticed the Savinho one today as its on Fab's page. I can post the links to the other reports if you like, none sealed yet but we seem to be at the table for them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.