It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a better coach and environment around him for sure at Ajax with ten Haag. But Bissouma has proven his quality in Prem. It's not an easy toss up tbh
I think age is a significant factor too

Madrid gone

Not that I ever believed this, but I just asked a well informed Dortmund fan I know if their community is talking about him staying another season as a possibility and he said him and his father (and not just him) can’t wait to leave, and one of the reasons is how awful their medical team is in preventing and quickly treating injuries that have affected a huge part of their squad in recent periods

Fern was offered a coaching role last year, he talked City into an extension of his playing career, the coaching role is still on the table and he will take it.

I wonder. As well as wanting to play another year before going into coaching, if he is pursuing his settlement whether that also played a part in wanting to hold off taking up a coaching role. As it would be a change of role, a new work permit application. One, come to think of it he might not necessarily qualify for, whereas as a footballer there is zero doubt.

It could be that he needs his settlement before going into coaching, as starting from scratch it might be harder to qualify.

Not taking away from the obvious that he can and should get to still cut it as a player at the top level obviously.

Edit. I'll add to that, Rangnick struggled to get a work permit as it had been a while since he managed a first team, the criteria are onerous and with settlement in place it might make it far easier for Dinho to choose his next role.

Last edited:
haha waiting for that madrid zone to retweet and feed the hungry .
Bild is known in Germany as not reliable (someone in the Haalamd thread called them “dependable”, which is extremely funny) and the writer of that “report” is specifically a joke himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.