It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Got no idea tbh. City are pretty well regarded in how they handle contracts. Not often you see players moaning or briefing. Think the only time I can remember that is KDB briefing City's first offer wasn't good enough, especially considering what they'd offered Messi the previous summer.

Personally I think Mahrez signing a new deal is pretty likely. He is settled in Manchester and Palmer can eventually naturally take over from him as first choice as he gets older.

Or we let him go free and sign Salah ;)
He might get much less game time next season if Raz stays though assuming that Foden migrates left to rotate with Grealish.

Could you see Riyad rocking up at OT if he doesn’t extend, given his happiness in Cheshire?

I think we all know he loves it at City. But he will have offers to go and play far more football in his preferred position. My guess is if someone bids and he wants to go, City will make it pretty painless.

I honestly think he’s smart enough to know going anywhere is a step down, playtime or not. Of course city would be willing to pave the way for anything and have all on good terms, but this lad knows his time is coming.

He might get much less game time next season if Raz stays though assuming that Foden migrates left to rotate with Grealish.

Could you see Riyad rocking up at OT if he doesn’t extend, given his happiness in Cheshire?

I suspect that it's absolutely true he'll play less next season with Haaland coming in and Pep having the option of playing Sterling on the right as well as Palmer or Riyad.

If his contract expires he can go where he likes, but I'd be staggered if he moved to the rags. Can't see any of our lot moving like that. We generate a lot of love from the players a the club because of the way they're treated.

I suspect that it's absolutely true he'll play less next season with Haaland coming in and Pep having the option of playing Sterling on the right as well as Palmer or Riyad.

If his contract expires he can go where he likes, but I'd be staggered if he moved to the rags. Can't see any of our lot moving like that. We generate a lot of love from the players a the club because of the way they're treated.
Yeah, but their penchant for pension aged forwards coupled with their willingness to pay half a million quid a week may twist his arm.

We asked to be kept updated on Kalvin last summer, the admiration from Txiki and Pep is there.

Biesla gave a glowing endorsement and said he has more levels to show.

City do have a third deal all tied with a bow, so can't discount this is it.

Did we ever find out who this last guy was?

Did we ever find out who this last guy was?
They may have thought it was pogba before he decided it would rile too many people up and wanted a fresh start or cucurella. Not gonna be anyone else

I saw something from Simon Bajkowski that Steffen could be off (on loan) ahead of the World cup... Benitez is free if we wana shift goalkeepers

Depends upon how you view player trading.

City paid 500,000 for him. If they get 10,000,000 for him they'll see that as a huge result regardless of any buyback. I'm sure they'll have a future % clause in his sale contract.

I think the point of the CFG is exactly this type of trading.

Will also reflect a buy back clause potentially too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.