It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I take it if Steffan is worried about his international spot he'll be looking a move away to a club that won't play him at all so he can blag it
Comical really if he feels like that when he extended, haha!

6 month loan perhaps

Good question, because Bajkowski reported this morning Steffen is worried about his WC spot... But Bazunu was never gonna accept the 2nd keeper role tho, as he said himself.

I'd go for Benitez, whos free, if Steffen wants to go
Sorry if a stupid question but who does benitez play for. I'm struggling to put a player to the name

This is a good west ham source

Personally Want him to stay

100% love the guy- a perfect inside left fullback and a top attitude. Him and cucurella would offer everything. I've seen reports though that we are looking for a young rb- a kid from erdevise who I don't know and Melo or something from Lyon.

Potentially if he leaves it'll be cancelo and cucurella at Lb and a new young kid and walker at RB

I doubt we are going to let Zack Steffen go when we are selling Gavin Bazanu. 2nd keeper is a tricky spot to fill. As for Zin I don't want to lose a really useful player but on the other hand if he wants to play in his natural position then there is probably little chance with Pep in charge.

I know some think Zin will stay but don’t see it. He’s off imo, especially with Cucurella coming in.

I doubt we are going to let Zack Steffen go when we are selling Gavin Bazanu. 2nd keeper is a tricky spot to fill
But if Steffen wants to go for his world cup spot, city will let him leave. He isn't top top level anyways and is fairly easy to replace imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.