It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

This is going to be one of the most interesting summers in recent memory

Not just with incoming but outgoings, not quite an overhaul but IF we lose Jesus (99% sure he goes), Sterling (likely to go) and Dinho (already gone) it'll be a lot of characters who've been at the club through Peps entire reign.....can be negative consequences of changing too much too quick

And that's before you even factor in that there are rumours around Bernardo, Gundogan, Ake, Zinchenko etc.

It's exciting To bring in Haalands and a proper LB but its also a bit nervy

KDB has about 10 times the ability when he does have it though. He's allowed to lose it.

That wasn't your point, you said he loses possession. KDB is more talented, Cancelo also created roughly the same amount of chances as Foden did last year. You wouldn't play Cancelo and KDB at 8 because that would be chaos, but I'm not sure why he couldn't do the role

The Barcelona mouthpieces are saying that Bernardo has asked City to listen to any offer from Barcelona for him. That isn't going to do down well in our boardroom either. The valuation is the valuation. Pay it or fuck off. If clubs like Villa and West Ham can act like that, we absolutely can..

Seems like Mendes wants to make big moves this summer due to those new regulation coming in. He’s already got Darwin a move for massive money

That wasn't your point, you said he loses possession. KDB is more talented, Cancelo also created roughly the same amount of chances as Foden did last year. You wouldn't play Cancelo and KDB at 8 because that would be chaos, but I'm not sure why he couldn't do the role
He can't do that role because on the ball he does not possess the qualities of any of our current midfield options. Now if you said he played as a winger, I'd be for that. He's too unreliable for an 8 in our team

We know Lou. It’s been posted and it’s also all well established.

Gus,

If I keeps pep energized then good

So Fernandinho is gone, Jesus looks like he’s off to Arsenal, Sterling may be off and now Barca sniffing around Bernardo. That’s a huge chunk of our squad gone in one summer. What’s more Mahrez and Gundogan are probably gone next summer. Hope our scouts are working hard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.