It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Dissapointed that potentially we will have high turnover of players/staff- everything about City is great atm. But, this summer looks like it could be a summer with a fair few exits. I'm becoming more and more concerned on Bernardo- mainly cuz if they have the money, which it seems they will have if they sell Frenkie or possibly even without- he would most likely want to join Barca as he's always seemed to be interested in playing in Spain (closer to home). Jesus is gone. We've just lost our assistant manager. Sterling could possibly go. People keep saying we wouldn't let x go if x went, but city's policy is quite clearly to let players go- letting ferran go mid season with no striker after he'd shown promise up top demonstrates that timing doesn't matter. If they want out City won't stop them.
If

I have a bad feeling if Bernardo goes and we get 80 to 100 mil. we go in for Rice

Speak for yourself I’m a ****
Ahhh. Peoples here..

Just got home from a tough day at work and you see these kind of attitude in a place where you are supposed to be enjoying yourself. Bantering fans from the same club you support. Absolutely disgraceful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.